Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

call center in Islamabad

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    arsalan :Harris

Thanx Harris ,would it be possible for you to tell me from where i can get the ATA,and from where i can get the reliable bandwidth ,(actually we have started with 2 seats ) so depend on this we need a small bandwidth .if you can suggest ,i’ll realy appreciate.
    thanx
    with regards
    arsalan

arsalan:Harris

Harris,
    ive talked to PTCL ,they said they will give me 64k for $125,for my 2 Pcs,and it would be dedicated and are charging $500 for installation ,so would you recommed me to get this package,(+ i will get 1 ATA 286 or186 as you mentioned+plantronics headsets)
    as i had a bad experience with paknet bandwidth ,so i want some experieced one to just guide me through this
    i’ll be really thankful for all your concern
    regards
    junaid

kashif ijaz

i’m looking forward for cheap call center in Islamabad. I am in the UK and require to outsource a call center job. Would really appreciate a prompt response.
    Thanks and Regards,

Kashif Ijaz

Amir Mehmood

Dear all I am quite astonished to see that people are still willing to open up there call centers and quite rapidly. As i can see there are people like Saeed Qadri from Voxel Net is supporting alot of people out there by providing information about the call centers industry. Well no doubts that the outsourcing of projects has made people go crazy. Rewards in this industry are remarkable. Well about me i have been runnning up a call center for the past 2 years. I started of small and grew big. I am planning to open up one of my centers in islamabad as well & Soon. I am looking forward for a person who is intersted in opening up a call center rightaway and has the investment to setup the call center within a month’s time.

Setting up of the call center, Training of the management, Training of the employees, & Clientage would be provided by our company.

Intersted parties please leave your contact info an i would be getting back to you soon.

ayaz

Hi every one
    im studying about caal center now a dayes by the source of government in karachi at national universty modern language my intention to get more then study about it i hape you guyes will help me to acheive my goal
    thanx ayaz

A U khan

hi mr qadri
    i ave heard a lot abt u , thanks for u cooperation in this industry
    help me out first , i want to open a call centre in islamabad firstly tell me what equipment will i need & how i gona take the projects it will be a 20 seats call centre initially i got investors they had already invest in buying pcs only netwrok related equipment is needed secondly tell me what initial projects should be feasible for us ,We gona start it as soon as possible

Will higly appreciate your reply

thanks
    A U khan

Adil Salik

Hey Harris – I need to contact you. You might recall Orthoclear. Give me a shout out at adil.salik@gmail.com

Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.