Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

call center in Islamabad

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Ambareen

Hi all !
    i’m currently in U.s of A but plan to go back to Islamabad for good within the next few months.
    I’m hoping to set up a call center there and will be greatful for any advice and guidance from everyone.Qadri sahib if you can help?

Jamal Ahmed

Hi Ambareen

It would be our pleasure to help you out. Can we have your contact details.

We are currently operating 2 Call centers here in Pakistan.

Regards

Jamal

Masood

Hi,
    if you can publish your email then i think i might help you out.

Saeed Qadri

What kind of help do you want ? Have you done any background study on the topic? Have you maybe worked in a call center ?

I would love to help.

Best Regards
    Saeed Qadri

Saeed Qadri

My contact info is posted in a recent topic “Call Center for Airline Industry”

Regards
    Saeed Qadri

attn: ambareen

hi ambareen you are not from sun microsystems denver, CO, by any chance… are u???

shumail

hi….im a US based individual, working witha major call centre in south florida, n my major work has been related to liaison with the partners involved and quality assurance, and development and training of agents for the centre, To my understanding, pakistna is seeing a surge in the call centre culture, yet i havent been able to find anywebsites to that effect. Im currently in Islamabad and wanted to get some hands on experience as to how call centres iare operating down here.id be highly obliged if any of you would be able to provide me with more information in this regard…..

Aksam Zaheer

Hi shumail,
    If you can give your contact details, i will be able to help you here in islamabad. bcz i have recently left the job from such a company.

Aamir Malik

If you want to get a genuine & quick output from your investment in contact center industry you need to have a base office or atleast a reasonable coworker in states. I will appreciate if you publish your e-mail address.

Thank you

Aamir Malik

[Moderator’s note: Postings where contact detailed need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Canadian Based Company

Hi all,
    We are a Call center service company currently looking to outsource some projects to Pakistan. Couple of Canadian Clients and one U.S Based Client. Any call centers in Pakistan intersted. Please post ur contact info

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]rmation as soon as possible.

Izhar Cheema

Hi Mr Qadri,

Can i confirm you are same guy from voxel net.

Regards,

Izhar

Saeed Qadri

Dear Mr.Izhar,

You are right I work for Voxel Communications. Have we met ?

Regards
    Saeed Qadri

Izhar Cheema

Dear Mr. Qadri,
    No sir. We haven’t met …but I have heard alot about you …. I am a student of Bahria university and also in this call center industry from almost an year …. here working with hello tech. you might be familiar with that name. But 🙂 I am really your great fan.

Regards,
    Izhar

faheem(reply to candian comp)

hi
    we have a call center here in pakistan and we’ll love to have your outsource projects ,if you people are still looking into it just reply ,i’ll then place my contact info .
    hope to hear from you soon
    thanks

Atif Kamran

Ms. Ambreen
    If you want to come to open up a call center in Islamabad, Mr. Saeed Qadri is the best person around to help you out. He has his own call center running in Islamabad and i worked in his center 6 months back and it was really a great learning experience. good luck for your future.
    Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.