Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Number of workforce management employees

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 20 years, 2 months ago by difference Supervisor – WFM em.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Juan Adarve

Hello!
    I´d like to know a relation between CSR´s and
    employees of a workforce management team in Call Centers that have a workforce management system.
    Thanks for the answer.

Anonymous

Please clarify… what are you looking for again?

D

WFM Manager

We currently operate 2 300-350 seat call centers. The ratio that we use is 1 WFM person to every 100 people. In visiting with consultants this is a pretty good ratio depending on their individual responsibilities.

Juan Adarve

I explain my question:
    We have aprox 2000 seats and 12 people working in WFM. That is a relation of 137 seats (180 people)for each WFM employee. We dont have a WFM system. I think we have less WFM people than is recommended.
    But what is recomended? What is the value of this relation in other Call Centers?

Gideon

Please what is the Difference between a call center supervisor and a workforce management employee/Analyst

Anonymous

At least by my experience, I would say 1 WFM person per 50 seats would be a good ratio. But I am saying this in consideration to Pakistan where several factors influence this ratio.

D

difference Supervisor – WFM em

The principal function of a supervisor is to develop people(agents), maitain an excelent quality of service and a high motivation of the agents. An WFM analyt must respond for the accesibility of contact to call center. Forecats contacts, calculate staff, schedule shifts, evaluate adherence, etc.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.