Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Setup of Call Center

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Syed Arifin

We are looking to set up a Call Center of around 10 seats in Karachi. Please give us help regarding the procedure to be followed and government clearances required. Also what will be the basic requirements for setting this up and the costs involved.

Raj

We are looking to set up a Call Center of around 10 seats in Pune. Please give us help regarding the procedure to be followed and government clearances required. Also what will be the basic requirements for setting this up and the costs involved. let me know the potiential investment.

Darshan Gajiwala

Hi there,
    I am looking for someone who can help me to setup a 25 – 50 seater call center in Mumbai on lease.

sd/-
    Darshan Gajiwala.

Omar Mohammad

The concept of transferring Call Centres into Pakistan is very appealing and prosperous. I would further like to know the the costs involved and procedures to setting up a call centre. Further I would like to know names of large call centre firms. Do you know of any firms in Canada that using Call Centres in Pakistan? Does the government provide any incentives for foreign investment for this nature of business? If so, what kind of assistance can the government provide? I would appreciate your reply ASAP.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.