Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Starting a call centre

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Arush

hi
    iam new to call center process and don’t know anything Can someone of you help me with a procedure regarding the opening of call center with 25 seats,which is better inbound/outbound(and domestic and international),how i can get clients,amount required to open callcenter please notify me in my email add. as soon as possible

iram

where i registered the call center and how?and what is ISO certified and from where it is taken??how i get the clients??and product which is sell out from the call center

Tom

Hey
    I am new to call center process and don’t know anything. Can someone of you help me with a procedure regarding the opening of call cente,which is better inbound/outbound(and domestic and international),how i can get clients,amount required to open callcenter please notify me in my email add. as soon as possible

Manpreet

Hey
    I am new to call center process and don’t know anything. Can someone of you help me with a procedure regarding the opening of call cente,which is better inbound/outbound(and domestic and international),how i can get clients,amount required to open callcenter please notify me in my email add. as soon as possible

Vatshal

Hi,

I want to start call center. What is the procedure and from where i can get the clients.

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vatshal

Amit R Naagar

To start a call center, firstly you must identify a market that you want to explore, domestic/international as the technology requirement for both would be different. Secondly every call center in today’s time have to build a reputation and experience, no client would give their important inbound business unless you have enough experience in the call center industry, or else if you have deep pockets then perhaps you can hire a very good experience top management. The gestation period in this industry with present business scenario is about 1-3 years. The number of seats that you want to start with would depend upon the business that you are getting, however if you want to remain in this business for long then you need to be capable to scale up as well. every call center in India started small and got scaled up over a period of time. you need to have enough, investment, patience, experience and capabilities to do so.

viveks0803

Hi,
    i’ve got working experience in BPOs like NIITSmartServe and Convergys (Gurgaon, India).
    Now I’m planning to set up my own in Lucknow.
    How can I get some good sales process in US / UK?
    I also require some professional help in setting up the business.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message from consultants offering their services will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected. WITHOUT EXCEPTION.]

Rana Roy

where i registered the call center and how?and what is ISO certified and from where it is taken??how i get the clients??and product which is sell out from the call center

Deepa Dasila

Dear forum members
    I have a space in Haldwani city(District: Nainital Uttarakhand state ) to estabished any center like call cener coaching center study center. I dont know anything that how & where i register for call center . Pl help me

Deepak

HI

i am new to call center process and don’t know anything Can someone of you help me with a procedure regarding the opening of call center.which is better inbound/outbound(domestic and international),how i can get clients,amount required to open callcenter

bradhog42

I totally agree with Amit’s note that one should first explore the field and then decicde your’s capability that at which level you could handle this work. You must consider all these points while taking your first step. Take your time and don’t be hush to it.

swaraj kumar

Hello everyone.Actually I am running the outbout telemarketing from last 10 months in Chandigarh. Now I am interested to set up an Inbound or outbound process.please guide me

Sanket Shrishrimal

Hi,
    I have a total of 6 years BPO working experience in in almost all the segments in Mumbai.
    Now I’m planning to set up my own small scaled BPO in Mumbai.
    How can I get some good money making domestic/international processes(clients).
    Any idea / help will be highly appreciated.
    Thanks

nitin jolly

Finally, experience talks. It is after a long time that i read a post which speaks the truth. I am talking about none other than Amit Naagar.

He is right, you want to build a large scale callcenter you need patience and continuous investmentwith expansion to reach a point where one can invest from the revenues and earn a great deal.
    Small scale, might as well drop the idea.
    regards’Nitin

taty baolimo

dear forum members
    i am interested in setting up a small call centre in angola(Africa)
    please send me all the relevant information on our request ?
    Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.