Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Starting a call centre

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Rajeev Rai

Hi,
    I’m the MD of a chain of hospitals in UP,India.We r in this field for last 10 years.Now I want to start a new call centre .Kindly give me the know how of doing this,that how to satrt,basic infrastructure needed,initial investment,
    how to get prospective clients etc.or say everything about starting a new call centre.

James Caffrey

Hello,

I reside in Denver Colorado USA. I saw your posting on starting a call centre in India. If you have the personnel and a IT infrstructure to handle inbound, outbound, e-mail and chat support, I can get the business in the United States. I understand you are without these facilities at this time. However having a sales contact here in the United States is key to your success. If we can build a basic model, like establish one 1-800 number with someone who answers in India. After that we can get the investment. I am talking about setting up a demo which would not cost very much. Can you get college educated personnel? What would we have to pay in US Dollars per month for each employee?

My e-mail address is ———–

Thank you,

Jim Caffrey

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where such details need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs.]

Uday

I can help you out,post your info

Uday

You have an outpost? YOu already have one set up? Is there a web site or way for me to research your outpost. Or you want to be a contact in this venture?

This is strictly start up. I can call on call centers who have US call centers and sell them on the concept of moving the call center to India. The costs saving are very attractive to US call centers.

I do have connections with trainers of products and services for call centers. So my in roads are good.

Thank you,
    Jim

manoj prashar

Hi,
    I’m the Director of a beeta infotech (p) ltd(delhi),India.We r in computer field for last 7 years.
    I have a setup of 30 computers where we are doing some data conversion job.Now I want to start a new call centre .Kindly give me the know how of doing this,that how to satrt,basic infrastructure needed,initial investment,
    how to get prospective clients etc.or say everything about starting a new call centre.

bonya ray

I am an IT profrsional working in US. I would like to star a call center in India (preferably Kolkata or it’s near suburb). Would like to find out a little bit more on this, how much is the inital investment, how to get clients etc.
    Please let me know,
    Regards,
    Bonya

Hello,

I have been working in this industry for past 3 yrs and have the idea of operations.

1)i can help you in getting a place to start a call center. in jamshedpur.

2) and high profiled agents.

see if you are any way interested in this we can have a discussion on this.

Rasheedat

Hi,
    I’m the MD of a internet shop in nigeria with call shop facilities for the last 6 years. Now I want to start a new call centre .Kindly give me the know how of doing this,that how to start,basic infrastructure needed,initial investment,
    how to get prospective clients etc from aboard. I already have a lot of the equipment like the gW, VSAT, internet, what else will i need.

zami zakaria

hi
    i want to setup a call center in Bangladesh. Want to utilize the Govt. incentives. Looking for individuals or institutions interested in this sector in Bangladesh. I also request information on how to start, initial investment and lead to sales in international market.

Angie

Is the call center boom still up?
    Up to how long will this trend last? Is there room left for late starters? Can I start and grow a call-center bsuiness with just 1 to 2 agents? Where do I get clients? What do they usually look for in Call centers? Any links you can suggest?? Pls help!!

Anish Singla

Hi,
    I run my Family business in India. me and my family was in the field for last 30years.Now I want to start a new call centre . Kindly give me the know how of doing this,that how to start,basic infrastructure needed,initial investment,

vishal

can we start a call center with 4 to 5 employees

banmeet

can we start a call center with 5 to 10 employees . if yes, then tell me the steps to start call center

AMIT

can we start a call center with 5 to 10 employees . if yes, then tell me the steps to start call center

Eralda

Dear forum members,

Can someone of you help me with a procedure or information regarding the methods of identification/security of clients in a call center. In my work we are implementing a call center and I am in charge of drafting the procedure on client identification.

I would appreciate it a lot,

Thank you

Regards,

Eralda

md kamran

can we start a call center with 10 to 15 employees . if yes, then tell me the steps to start call cente

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.