Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Inbound Call Center

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rup Chatterjee

Dear All,

Our Client is looking forward a 25 seater inbound call center from US which we are going to setup, operate for them.

I need to know what will best Technology go for VoIP or IPLC in this case and what are the charges, licenses involved in each case. If anybody in this forum can help me I will be obliged

callpals

Dear Rup Chatterjee,
    Before going in for VOIP or IPLC we would like to know the nature of the calls that you are going to handle.
    Though the quality of service related to VOIP has improved rapidly still we would like to know this.
    Which is the preferred location? is it going to be calcutta/Mumbai/Bangalore/Noida/Hyderabad/Chennai/Gurgaon/Poona?
    Please kindly let us know these details.
    with warm regards,
    palani.

Rup Chatterjee

Dear Callpals,

The location is in Calcutta. It is a kind of help desk.

Rup

Can Anybody give me average rate of half circuit IPLC 2 MB/S between Australia and India specifically Kolkata

R P Arya

Dear Mr. Rup

The Half Ccct Charges for 2 Mbps IPLC are as under:

1) If you choose the cct via OFC Cable, it would be given via Mumbai or Cochin- Rs 45 Lakhs/Year.

This Exclude The Local Line Charges.

2)If Choose the cct Via Satellite, The Cost Is Rs 75 Lakhs/Year.

The Local Line Charges are again Extra.

You give me your contact points, we can further discuss on it.

rparya@eipl.net

ashok

If you are going for 25 agents and going for dialogic based solution which is intel card then u need
    one MSI 240/SC
    one MSI 80/SC
    two D300jct because generally we follow 2:3 ratio ie for 2 agents we need 3 trunk ports having voice capability
    instead of D300 JCT which is E1 supported card u can use two D240 cards which ever is economical

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.