Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call center associations

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Saeed Qadri

Hi,

I am looking for ideas on creating a call center association of call centers in Pakistan. I have been able to get majority of call center operators , vendors, service providers etc on a single mailing list.

I will appreciate if anyone can share their experience of such organizations based out of india, mexico, canada, phillipines or anyother near-shore/offshore market.

Thanks in advance for your support. This is a wonderful site.
    Regards
    Saeed Qadri Voxel

ATTN:

a call center association already exists in karachi

Zafar

How many Call Centers operating in Pakistan? Kindly enlighten.

nommy

hey guy i have come to know that in karachi there are many inbond and outbond call centers.
    i know 2 these are

Net One International Orlando, Florida US based companies outbound call center located in Karachi.

and 2nd is superphone.

when ever i know more call center information i’ll post it .thanks

Saeed Qadri

I am in contact with around a dozen International call centers. Primarily located in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi.

Regards
    Saeed Qadri

Zafar

Thanks Nommy
    Thanks Saeed Qadri

for your informative response.

During holidays like Eid most of the time we find circuits busy. How the Overseas Call Center can keep operating during busy season?

At times we find line noisy, impossible to hear or talk. How the Call Centers overcome this problem?

Regards

Zafar

Saeed Qadri

Dear Zafar,

For a good call center a good connection is a huge requirement. I would strongly recommend IPLC instead of IP for all call centers. If it is something you cannot afford make sure that you get into some sort of SLA with your provider.

Are you on DSL ??

Regards
    Saeed Qadri

qanber

This is a wonderful site

Bilal Rashid

Hello Saeed

Can you please tell me how i can sign up for this mailing list that you have talked about

Saeed Qadri

To sign-up send a mail to saeed@voxelnet.com

Regards
    Saeed Qadri

Yousaf Khan

Voice quality and busy lines can be addressed by using different solutions. The best and most affordable is to use VoIP with at least 24 Kbps/agent, but some solutions also offer lower bandwidth consuming products like 16 Kbps and 8 Kbps. Since the bandwidth costs in Pakistan are extremely high, for the best quality I would recommend sticking to 24 Kbps/agent when planning your costs. You can put about 30 agents on a T1, costing you about USD 90/agent/month.

If you go for an IP Phone system (like Vonage or Superphone or Outbox), it consumes about 30 Kbps and will cost you around USD 100/agent/month for bandwidth.

If you use VoIP and redundant bandwidth, you can provide uptimes of 98-99.5%. If you need more assistance I’d be glad to help.

Fazal Karim

i have more than 4 yrs experience in call center industry(North America) i am happy to see this industry in Pakistan but i observed the way it operate is not so professional i want to know specially in Karachi how many international call center operated,and the size of the company,i do appreciate if anyone give me datails.
    Thanks

rohit

well call centers is certainly a boom,but what about packeges and wages they provide.does it depend on the size of company.
    how far is the disparty as far as money is concerned. reply me soon

Rohit

Saeed ,

How can I get in touch with you

🙂 Rohit

Saeed Qadri

Rohit,

My email address is one of my earlier posts in the same thread.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.