Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Centre

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anil Ojha

Dear Sir

I am software Proffessional and I want to open a call centre at hyderabad. Can U suggest me How to and whom to approach for opening a call centre.

Thanking You

Anil Ojha

Steve Turton

There a many companies in the USA and Canada who can supply you with a Virtual Call Centre…. no need to invest in the hardware.

Find one and compare to the Traditional Call Centre & Outsourced Call Centre.

Saeed Qadri

Hi,

Steve is right, for startups ASP or hosted call center solutions are very desirable. Almost turn-key, minimum investment and these days they are really catching up on voice quality etc.

Regards
    Saeed Qadri

Gujjar Khan

Dear Saeed,

What is the bandwidth requirement for a hosted call center?

Where can I find one that is really affordable?

Saeed Qadri

Bandwidth requirements are dependent on the compression you will use on the IP circuit. But frankly I am yet to see any ASP working efficiently on less than 22-24k per seat.

Theoreticaly they should work on either of 6K, 12k, 16k, or 32 k compressions. A safe bet will be around 30kbps with data and screen pops.

Regards
    Saeed Qadri

Jazz

Cyou please provide references for quality virtual call center providers, thank you.

Rafi Khan

Looking to establish a call center in middle east – dubai any one can advice me. How to proceed with. Thanks & Regards Rafi

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.