Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Monitoring Process

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Angela Chamberlain

Currently the call monitoring form and procedure we are using is very subjective and does not give feedback to our CSR’s.

I am searching for ideas from other call centers on the call monitoring form they use and the process they use.

I am looking for solutions immediately.

Swapnil

hi angela,
    your form has to pick your CTQ (Critical to Quality characteristics..)
    once you’ve done that… you need to have good auditors to implement it.. any form will give you results.. but the success factor depends on how you mix the CTQ’s with your auditors.. getting the agents up to the mark is then an easy job.. just a matter of time..

get n touch if you need more help

t. Faustin

I’m the onle quality assurance person in a reservation center that will no open until March. I would like suggestions on how to create a form and what sort of monitoring system works best for other companies.

Thanks!

Saeed Qadri

We have found blind monitoring to be very effective followed by a fead back session to the CSR.
    Regards
    Saeed Qadri

Mahesh

Hi,
    I work for tech support quality .The form we are using currently doesnt reflect the exact score of an agent perfomance.how to change the scoring pattern so that anybody can come to a conclusion what went wrong in the call by just looking at the score rather going through the entire form.Looking for your valuable feedbacks.I will appreciate If some body could forward me a copy of a tech monitoring form.

LeanneC

Hi there,
    Call monitoring guidelines / evaluation forms should be based on what you and your customers are looking to achieve / drive.
    An example of some monitoring attributes that i use to track CSA performance are:
    1. Welcome or Introduction
    2. Acknowledgement
    3. Questioning
    4. Customer resolution
    5. Procedures & Process
    6. Customer Foucs
    7. Conversation skills
    8. Transfer & Hold
    9. Closing
    10.Check systems
    11.All statements
    12.Update systems
    The above 13 guideline sections cover softskills / technical skills and are weighted according to their importance (CTQ).

I believe that CSA performance should NEVER be judged solely on a score (a score doesn’t tell you everything and doesn’t identify where a CSA may have training issues por may require additional support). The feedback and objectives set with the CSA’s is what is important. Any good manager will look for detail on the background of coaches rather than looking solely at a coaching score. Due to the different learning attributes involved in call monitoring it is always best to use different variations across evaluations – i.e. Recorded Calls / Live (remote observations) / Peer (Sitting side by side) / Case coaching. Each of these coaching methods will identify training / behavioural issues across your team and should be used where it benefits the CSA towards improving.

Hope this helps.
    Lea

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.