Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Opening/Leasing of Call centre

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Priscilla Pinto

I want to open a call center with minimun seat. Can anyone advise me how much will be the cost. If there are anyone to lease their call center in chennai, I will be interested too.

uday

I am looking to open a call center in chennai.But I have leased one in hyderbad up and running.let me know if you would be interested in the existing one or start a new one.

Pinto

Thanks for your reply. I will interested to start a new or lease an existing in chennai only

Sanjay

Uday,

How big is your call center in Hyderabad. I am planning to open a small call center in Hyderabad.

Sanjay

uday

its a 50 seater.

Anisha

Hi

I am interested in opening a small call centre operation in Hyderabad. I have the necessary buy-ins from business abroad and infrastructure here.

Please advise as to how to go about it

Farrukh

hiya, well i`m thinking of starting a call centre here in Lahore,Pakistan. I would like to get the information about it. i wanna know about the setup, setup cost for around 30 ppl, everything related to it, if someone has the information plz convey it to me on my mail id, i`m serious about the work and would love to have some professional advise.

Kiran Kumar

I would like to know any call center intrested for leasing me (20-25 seats for USA operation) in chennai

kingslin charles

iam intrested in starting a call center in chennai . i need advice from seniors about it .

Angie

I am looking to open a call center that will grow to 200 people within one year in the US. Anyone know where to start? This will be in-bound, order processing. Need to know what kind of equipment I should be looking at. I appriciate the help!
    Angie

praveen kumar

Hi

I am interested in opening a small call centre operation in Delhi.
    i wanna know about the setup, everything related to it, if someone has the information plz convey it to me on my mail id, i`m serious about the work and would love to have some professional advise.

Dadi Bhote Hypersoft

No mail Id available on this forum. If you need some guidance, no, I do not charge a fee, I have had a hard time too setting up initially: search for me on Google or Yahoo to contact.

sharma

I am interested in opening a small call centre in Delhi.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.