Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Can i get cheap calls to mobiles?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shabir Ahmed

Hi
    can someone please help me regarding cheaper calls to ring to mobiles the best rate i have so far is 13p a minute.
    The reason why is because i have won a contract from orange authorising me to telesell phone packages to potential customers,therefore my target market would need to be called on there existing mobiles.
    I have heard vaguely about premi cell and voip for cheaper calls to mobiles how cheap arethey (i.e price per minute) and finally i would like to ask if i outsource my telemarketing activities abroad would this be cheaper for me than ringing uk mobile phones iif so what are the costs.

John Morgan

Shabir,

You can use these devices called fixed wireless terminals that enable you to make a call over the GSM network using a normal PBX. You can connect the PBX over the Internet and have the call center overseas. Let me know if you need help.

Shabir Ahmed

Hi
    Thank You very much for your e-mail, the info. you provided me with is very useful all I need now is an outbound dialler system since manually keying in the phone numbers (telesales) is proving to be unproductive
    any help info would be appreciated
    Thanks again
    ps. sorry about the late reply been very busy since we just started opened small call center on monday

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.