Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

credit card project

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Matt Wood

We are a U.S. company. We are currently outsourcing a credit card project.
    We have been working in India for some time and have a good reputation for honest payment.
    If you have interest and availability to work this project please reply. If you are not,
    do you know of anyone that is? You would be paid as a broker$$$.

Thanks,

Matthew Wood

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where such details need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs.]

Leena Bhardwaj

Hi Matt,

Are you interested in Indian companies only?? There are loads of companies in the Dubai Internet City who could probably handle your project depending on the scope.

Thanks,

Leena

BHASKAR

Hello Matt,

This in reference to your article for credit card campaign.We are BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) organisation catering to UK, US & CANADA base corporate for their contact center, Web base services, Sales & marketing support needs. We are committed to provide our clientele with high quality & economic outsourcing solutions. I will be grateful if you can assist me in understanding your organizations interest in the mentioned services.

Russ Sandlin

Matt,

Our company, Touchstone Communications, could do this work for you. We would need to know what continent you are calling, and what scrubbing for DNC you are doing if it is in the US.

Thanks,

Russ Sandlin
    92 51 111 111 044

Sanjiv Vaidya

Hi Leena
    Its interesting ? Could you tell me more about call centres in DIC ? Are there many offering Arabic speaking service too ? Which are such leading ones ?
    regards
    Sanjiv

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.