Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

CSR training in Karachi, Pakistan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mark

does anyone know of a training center offering CSR & supervisor’s training in Karachi, Pakistan i would appreciate a prompt reply

Saeed Qadri

We have one in Islamabad.

attn: saeed qadri

can u give me more information as to the type of training u are providing V/A and do u have a train the trainer’s program what about certification???

Saeed Qadri

Sure, We are doing:
    American Cultural Training.
    American Accent Training
    Strenthening English Comprehension and Spoken English
    Effective Selling Skills
    Customer Satisfaction Reviewing Process. Operation’s Management Trainings. Quality Assurance Testing and Some VOIP Technical trainings as well. Our trainers are hired from US and Canada and very soon we will be offering CIAC certifications as well. Right now we are training a batch of 30 PPL for a startup call center here in Islamabad.

Regards.
    Saeed Qadri

Noomy

hey saeed if some one who live in karachi and would like to join the training so wat should he do do u have plan to start training in karachi as well ? if yes plz inform me . looking to hear from u soon .

Saeed Qadri

Currently training school is limited to islamabad only.
    Saeed Qadri

Nommy

Hello Saeed
    thank u for infoming that training centers.. i would like to know do u have any plan to start training school in khi? and like which place in Isb the training school located do u have any web site of it or any contact # and wat r the requriments to join training how lont the training will take time etc thank you
    Nommy

Mariam Sabir

Mr. Saeed Qadri,
    I am interested in opening a call center in ISB. we are looking for someone who can help us with training of the reps. Can you please tell me the address of your training institute in Pakistan. Also how much do you charge.

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

Saeed Qadri

Mariam,

Are you currently operating a call center? What phase of setup you are in right now?

Regards
    Saeed Qadri

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.