Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Looking for CC Sales & Support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ahmed Shaikh

Hello All
    Our company is envolved in Engineering Projects in Middle East. We are exploring call center market, in our region. We are interested to provide Sales and Support services to our customers.
    Presently looking for “Technology Partners”.
    I would really appriciate if someone advice me a partner with “Good Technology @ better Rates”.
    Thanks in advance and best regards.
    Ahmed Shaikh

Saeed Qadri

What do you mean by technology partners…Are you looking for HW and SW platforms or technology consulting

Ahmed Shaikh

Assalamu Alaikum Mr. Qadri
    Our company will be providing Call Center Sales & Solutions. We are in process of selecting a company, so we will be selling their products, for example Aspect, Telephony@work, Cosmocom, etc.

Saeed Qadri

Where are you based right now? What is your background in CRM and call centers? I have done a deployment of Telephony@Work in Islamabad and am doing another one right now. I am also involved in one installation of Interactive Intelligence.

There is a huge gap on the hosted market…and if you are interested we might be able to work together on the hosted model.

Regards

Ahmed Shaikh

Assalamu Alaikum Mr. Qadri
    Our company provide telecom solutions to our clients in UAE. We donot have a specific background in Call Centers. Its really appriciating that you are well experienced in Call Centers business.
    At this moment we donot have any project in hand. May be we communicate in future if we plan to get into this business.
    I would like to thank you again.
    Regards
    Ahmed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.