Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Setting up a call center in Bangalore

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mathmar

We are interested in setting up a 50 to 200 seater call center in Bangalore. We would be greatly obliged if somebody could help us know the break up costs involved and assist us with the actual setting up.
    Regards,

Rakesh Joshi

We are engaged in setting up call centers, giving them the business and running the call center for the enternpenures.

Please contact us with your company profile.

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where such details need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs.]

Saurabh Drolia

Hello Mr. Joshi,

I am interested in setting up a call centre in Kolkata, India and I was wondering what is the best way to get in touch with you so that your company can help me better understand the setup procedure?

[Moderator’s note: Postings where contact detailed need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Tarun Ghanshani

Hi Mathmar & Saurabh ,
    Intel is having some communication products used in call centres. You may try to contact one of its office.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.