Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center In Pakistan

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    cheetah

what is the site for PSEB |?

Muzafar Mahmood

Hello every one,

I am in the process of completing set up for 20 seats call cnetre in Lahore.It will be completed by the end of July this year.
    Setting up the infrastructure is one issue and can be seen as one off expense, however as mentioned by some other experienced professionals in this industry, it is only the start of a very challenging and demanding task.

There are several other factors that we are already facing huge challenges with, in order to tap a particular market of the call centre.

I therefore urge you to have your business plan well prepared! There are number of things that your business plan may not even be able to contemplate before hand, and these are not the issues that you over looked some how but that you have no controll over, for instance the odd working hours and making staff available for these hours who are well trained.

There are several training related issues that you will encounter difficulties in. So please be well advised on all matters and do take enough cautions and help from wherever possible.

Good luck with your plans

Muzafar Mahmood

Zayaan

Hello Suzanne,

I am working for a Stock Brokerage House in Karachi. Our company is looking out for starting up a call center, but I being the incharge of the Project research, have not been so successful to gather any extensive material on this subject.
    I learnt from reviewing the forum threads, that you have prepared a very sophisticated report on call center potentials in Pakistan.

I’d be reaaly obliged if you cuold provide me with with that valuable report, coz it’s gonna help me big time with my venture.

I’ll appreciate your kind co-operation in this regard.

Thanx,

Zayaan.

Syed Zulfiqar Ali Zaidi

Hi,
    As we know that, the market of payphone industry is going to saturated & new companies come with new technology like (LL,LDI,CDMA) so give me suggestion, how can we stay alive on PTCL tariff ……….what should be market strategy stay alive?????????????????????

muhammad tariq

hello mam
    iam contemplating to start a call center in peshawar pakistan. for this i need the requisite information. well, i have also come to know through my extensive search on the web that beside PSEB’ report there is also a very good BOOK being compiled by you.
    but the irony being this that even after making all my humanly possible efforts still iam not been able to get the desired book of yours.
    eVERY NOW AND THEN THE CONCERNED PEOPLE WILL MISS-GHUIDE ME AND IAM KINDA STUCK IN MY BUSINESS PLAN. AND YOU KNOW MAM RESEARCH IS A VERY FRUSTRATING PROCESS AND BLA BLA BLA
    I AM EVEN READY TO GET A COPY BY HAND AND FOR THIS IAM EVEN READY TO COME TO ISLAMABAD AND ANYWHERE ELSE.
    BUT MAM WHY IS THIS SO THAT I HAVE TO WRITE TO YOU FOR THE VERY PURPOSE OF GETTING THE BOOK.HMNNNNNNN THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED TO RETROSPECT A LITTLE.
    PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME I NEED THE BOOK CUM REPORT AT ANY COST AND SOON IAM GONNA BE THE ONE WHO WILL CREATE THIS CALL CENTER IN PESHAWAR AND CREATE A GOOD HUNDRED JOBS FOR MY PEOPLE.

Asif

hi guys im very new at all this, and tryen to see if i can expand my business and same time save the expen , im wanna open my help desks, as well as, my sales serv from pakistan office who will help my clints in usa and permote my products and permotions in USA< further more i have no idea where to start, i will need about 4 to 5 people seating, i my self m located in USA so i dont know much to go around in pakistan, sure can get some help but im not trying to build business of call center im just trying ot permote my running things which are goin in usa, if someone can tell me if i need a call center which doesnt realy work for anycompany but my self and have 4 to 6 sales personal worken for me how much money would be looken to put in there, second question was where will i go by as far as looken for all the tech things that me or my company will be looken for. i have a dead line of doing this setup by the end of this year (2005) after that compnay wants to give contract to some1 else which means business will be going to somother company instaid of pakistan or india, i will be realy greatfull if some1 from this forum can contact me about what will need in order for me to getgoing with this whole thing thankyou ASIF

Shahzad

Hi Asif, my name is shahzad and i am associated with a call center based in khi, and already dealng with a few clients in the states.

If u r interested in discussing the details, would be happy to help out even if it doesnt work out for the particular call center i work for. just email me ur contact number to my address. and well have a convo.
    take care
    allah hafiz

waseem

Hi,
    I’m waseem, an MBA student at PAF-KIET (www.pafkiet.edu.pk) we are to hold a “one day seminar” on “Prospects an potentials of BPO in pakistan”, in which we, the students are to present a case study of Successful BPO industry (particularly from India due to similarities in Geopolitical, cultural and various other aspects) to suggest a success path and the organizational structure to the pakistani Enterprenuers, but for this purpose we are not able to get any organizations Hierarchy and structure from India, despite of several info requests to their top 15 BPO firms, I wonder if you could help us in this perspective.
    looking for your response,
    Sardar Muhammad Waseem Ahmed Khan

Jabang

Hi

Am researching material for setting up a Call Centre in The Gambia, West Africa. Am looking for possible guide/assistance to setup the business with a 10 seat capacity (mainly using the Internet to contact customers). How do I start? Where can I get customers? Are there companies willing to outsource to an African Call Centre. Gambia has very little time difference with European and USA cities.
    Best regards.
    Jabang

gmaildotco

Unfortunately, people setup call centers hoping to make money but do not succeed as they do not have the technical know-how. Numerous factors need to be taken into consideration before one can actually establish a call center. Campaigns are a main issue in this business. Remember, what you put in is what you get. If you can read in between lines and have a call center, then lets talk.

Good Luck.

Asif

hi everyone
    im trying to open a call center outbound call center for USA in pakistan (karachi) we have a great location along with fiber optic DSL(cable) we have had few problems with our vender when it came for setting up the PC and PBX and IPBX,problems as in the just disappeared, if some1 can please lead me or help me to do this or in other word help me complete the set up we wanna doi will be greatfull and will pay for the time they have put in it
    its a set up for 20 Agents who will be using phone line 8 to 10 hrs a day callen USA to my clints (this will be a small scal setup since im not doing it for other companies and doing on only for my own company we wanna keep it as low as we can )
    thank you
    ASIF

Tosif Imran

Hi im Tosif imran …i need to know that ok i build my call centre but how i increase my clients ??? and plz also guide me that what are the common need to build the Call centre of 20 person. plz kindly guide me i need comlpete information because i hav a really good opertunity. but in less time i need complete information about Call centre

farrukh aziz

i have qa forum in TRG since i concern about this so i like to beg that i want a TRG form to apply in TRG

Usman

Hi!
    I am planning a call center in islamabad if any one operating a call center in islamabad can help me in some technical matters i shall be very thankful.Because as such we are not competing with each other so i think mutual coperation will hlp us all

Amjad

Hi Usman,

I am operating 2 call centers in Islamabad, lemme know what type of questions u have.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 76 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.