Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center In Pakistan

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Rehan

A No obejection certificate is required from PTCL to use VOIP / Super Phone for your call center.

It is not too hard to get though, the list of items needed by a person / company are listed in the how to guide in the end, and the form and a sample of the noc is also attached in it.

Rehan

Amir Fazail

Hello Everyone,
    Love this forum. I am also about to start a call center in Karachi. Initially i plan to start with 10 seats. My client has promised, if he is satisfied with my services, he will immediately increase my capacity to 50 seats. I would like to know which solution should I go for. Local or Foreign company. In Local companies I have heard ZRG is the best but have also heard about 2btech. Can anyone suggest which is better and can anyone guide me with anything else that might help me open my new call center.
    Thanks
    Amir

Rehan – Super Phone

Amir
    Salam,
    It depends on what items u are looking for

2bt makes ivr, and predective dialers.

And ZRG makes ACD and call recording soultions.

What items does your client wants ?

Suzanne

Amir Fazail, start developing a good business relationship with the local or foreign companies whom you are considering as your solution provider. Compare carefully what they offer. Ask each for at least 6 references who are using their solution. Ask for the DUNS number, so you can look them up on the International dnb.com business listings. Also ask that you may go to a location where their solution is being used and see it in action and try it out for yourself there. Go out to eat with some of the personnel of the provider to get to know them better. Finally, the solution provider you need should be able and WANT to provide you excellent technical support whenever needed. This is common sense advice.

Amir

Rehan
    Thanks for your info. My client currently needs IVR, ACD and Call Recording. What do you suggest?
    Thanks
    Amir

Khawaja Tahir

Salam To every one
    I am doing my MS(CS) Reserach Thesis from “Mohammad Ali Jinnah University” (Islamabad), i am also looking for a Job in good organization, call centre is a new trend in our country, i want to work in in the call centre to gain experience.
    I have confidence on myself, multitalented personality.
    I need a job, with a good package..
    Place me, where i am suitable in your organization.
    For contact, my email is as follows, i will send you my CV.
    stylishtahir@yahoo.com

Best wishes
    from
    Khawaja Tahir

Farhan Ahmed

Hey

My name is Farhan Ahmed. Im living in usa and thinking to open a call center in pakistan with aleast 30 agent for the time being. i have no idea about telecommunication (voip) should be used for the call center.so please anyone of you can help me out for getting the right Telecommunication (voip)structure.

Regards
    Farhan Ahmed

Technical

Please Mr Saeed Qadri Improve your knowledge, some time its seems to be that you are talking in air.

Rehman

I am working as the Operations Manager in one of the leading call centers in Lahore having more than 50 seats. I am planning to open up my own call center in Pakistan. All I need is clients from the US and UK. I am ready to invest my own capital. Those of you abroad willing to engage in partnerships are most welcome. Don’t worry about the Operations, Human Resource and other technicalities.

Noman Jaffery

Hello Everyone,

First of all I must say that this is an excellent and a very informative forum. Right now I am planning to open a call center in Lahore, Pakistan. In this regard I was wondering if anyone of you know a consulting company who can provide a complete solution for us? Thanks.

nasir m.siddiqui moon com

CALL CENTER BUSINESS IS THE FUTURE BUSINESS IN PAKISTAN

Humayun Naeem

AOA,
    My name is Humayun Naeem and I am a Network Engineer in a company in USA . I want to open a call center in Islamabad Pakistan and want to know how much it can cost for decent call center there ? ( like for 20 ppl) and what are the resources available?what is the first step to take etc .I am seeing old responses and not sure if they are still true as things change so fast in IT world.
    Any help in this regard would be really appreciated.

Thanks
    Humayun Naeem

Amjad Mehr

Hi every body.

I need literature and info about the call center business and how to find business for call center and how to handle Technical and HR Issues

Harris Iqbal

Humayun / Nauman

Setting up a call center is not difficult. Especially if you are planning to start on a small scale. Humayun, in order to setup a 20 seat facility without knowing where you plan to set it up, It would cost you around 7-10 million Rs.

To start with you biggest expense will be the building and technology. After that invest wisely in HR and BD and you will surely succeed.

Best of luck to all enterpreneurs.

Regards
    – Harris

DJ

Hi, Well I have read all the comments about superphone, As true God fearing human being i want to say, Superphone is the very true product, which was interdouce,in ITCN ASIA, And the Gentelman who has worked on it Mr Rehan,and the persons who were very close to him,they are not to be called good human being, may God bles them. I pray and wish the best for supertechnologie, It was the best company,where lots of persons have learn,and now they call them self the professionals, my dear friend first be true to ur self. GOD WILL BLESS YOU. REGARDS DJ

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.