Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center In Pakistan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Rizwan Malik

Hi,

I saw couple of messages posted here regarding call centers in Pakistan. I am a student of IT in Virginia, USA and was thinking about starting a call center business myself. If anyone can assist me on which direction I should go, I will really appreciate that.

Thanks

Saeed Qadri

What do you want to know?

Russ Sandlin

Rizwan,

We can assist you, please let me know if you would like our assistance.

Thanks,

Russ Sandlin

H.S. Khan

I have been doing some research on developing and managing call centers in pakistan. I have met with SMEDA (Small/Medium Enterprise Development Auth)and they had mentioned about the potential growth of this business. I have been educated in the states and have experience with Oracle Corporation and Convergys. Recently moved to Pakistan to setup a call center concept.
    I also have have seen Mr.Sandlin name mentioned among couple of “Call Center” related artilcles that I have read.
    If anyone is willing to meet up in karachi to brainstorm ideas

Russ

H.S.

I will let you know next time we are in Karachi. Please let me know if you have plans to come to Islamabad, we would love to show your our facility.

Thanks,

Russ Sandlin

H.S.Khan

Thanks Russ, Im in touch with Mr.Aslam as well and I’ll let you know when I’m in Islamabad.
    Do contact me if you guys are in Karachi.

Regards,
    Khan

Ali Mughal

Hi,
    I work for a tool company in Colorado, USA we are looking for a call center in Pakistan to handle our inbound sales calls. Anyone interested please contact me.
    Thanks,

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

Anwar Kazi

Hi Guys!

I moved back to Pakistan from US in 1999 and established a Call Center for AT+T Wireless (Telemarketing in May 2000). Had a lot of problems with voice etc at that time, ran the center till dec 2002 after which we were approached by one of the most prominent business groups in Pakistan to establish a 250 seat center. Since that time, have been putting all the pieces together and am finally ready to launch in Jan, 2004.

Let me know if anyone wants to meet me and brainstorm. It will be awesome to find out what people in this very small industry in Pakistan are thinking.

My previous clients in the Call Center area:
    – AT+T Wireless
    – Sprint
    – Bali Health and fitness
    – Pizza Hut
    – Habib Bank
    – Jamal Yellow Pages
    – Indus Vision TV
    – others

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Anwar Kazi

Saeed Qadri

Anwar , Where are you going to have that center in Pakistan.

attn: anwar kazi

hi anwar your expertise sound impressive…i have worked for 24hourfitness in the southern california division (arch-rivals of bally’s fitness in so cal) as well as mortgage refinance campaigns…and telesales for SW products…been in khi since march 2003…right now i am involved with a small contact center…running three different campaigns…& i just recently acquired the HR consultancy contract for the Pakistan governments first international call center…we should definitely get together and brainstorm on the issues…are you by any chance with xenon…???

Rizwan Malik

Hi Everyone,

It’s nice to see that many people are working in Call Center industry in Pakistan. I am really thinking about doing something in this field and have researched a lot. I posted a message in SMEDA forums for this too, and actually got a reply back. There is a company in Islamabad who wants to finance this idea. Now what I really need is a contract from a company who want to open a call center there.

Here I would like to ask Mr. Anwar Kazi for his assistance, as he has some experience in this already. By the way, It is very impressive list of companies you have managed there. If you can give me a little information on what kind of equipment you will be using for your 250 seat call center and where you planning on opening it, that will help a lot. I believe we already have one TRG call center in Lahore, which is running successfully. And around how much are we talking about investing here?

Also one more concern I have is about the Do Not Call List. Will this affect the call center business in Pakistan? Because I thought that most of the call centers in India and Pakistan do telemarketing as their main operations, as the call center contracts can be terminated anytime.

Thanks for all of your help in this, I believe if India can run call center, so as Pakistan. And we should help each other as much we can. I am in Virginia, USA and will be happy to assist anyone of you in your questions.

Thanks,
    Rizwan Malik

Russ Sandlin

Rizwan,

This is a great site, Pakistan is about to really become the destination of choice. We had our hiccups when we first opened, but I would not want to be anywhere else.

Saeed Qadri

Dear Anwar,

First of all good luck to you and your venture. I hope you are successful. I agree to most of what you have said. That is for sure that infrastructure costs are coming down drastically. IPLC that used to be 9900 USD for E1 has now dropped to 5400 USD. Recently isigned a deal with MCI and they are ready to give IPLC in lesser pipe-sizes than 2MB e.g 512 k etc. I am in the process of building a second international call center in Islamabad right now. This young industry needs right precedents and some real success stories. I would love to get together for brainstorming any ideas Mr. Kazi. I will let you know when I am in Karachi next time.
    Best of luck and cheers.

Saeed Qadri,

PS:- I thought Xenon has acquired the solution fromn 2B Tech or ZRG ??

Anwar Kazi

Saeed:

Actually if you want pipes lesser than 2 mb there are lots of providers giving them now for half circuit. I also wish you the best in your call center work and do let me know next time you are in Karachi and we shall certainly get together.

Xenon had used 2B’s solution for their local Call Center when they got established but we moved away from the solution in the local as well as foreign apps.

Anwar

Ahsan

I am an executive in a major US wireless company in Maryland and very interested in setting up a call center to provide services to telecom companies in us. I am planning to open it in Islamabad in near future. I have few questions, I would appreciate anyone assistance on those.

1- How is the call quality with the IP phone, superphone?

2- To open a call center with 12 seats , what type of bandwidth I need just for voice.

3- If I need to transfer larger file of 8-10 meg. on frequent basis for processing, what type of solution is available in Islamabad. Who should I contact?

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.