Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center in Mumbai

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ketan

Hi,
    I am doing a feasibility analysis on setting up a CC in Mumbai. In addition to the information requested by Shalini I am also looking at the cost of equipments required for a VOIP based CC. We are looking at Outbound (120) and inbound (40) kind of setup.
    Regards
    Ketan

Tushar

Dear Ketan,
    First please let me know what kind of call center you are setting up.
    Is it domestic or International call center?
    In outbound scenario, if you are running a marketing campaign with very high call volume, you need a predictive dialler. If you want quality monitoring of the calls, you need a logger. These are optional elements.
    The mandatory requirements are IP enabled PBX (Nortel Meridian PBX are the best), Passport Multiservice access switch at India as well as US. What is your expected call volume? What is your expected hold time?
    I can give you the exact cost depending upon your inputs .
    Tushar

Rich Trafler

Hi Folks:

I have been seeing this portal in a detailed way and also the Indian Call center scenario in a closer way, since our company is thinking of coming up with a partnered site in India or Pakistan, what your question wants is a composite answer and that I found on one site and you may also have a look at that, I really do not know how well they are offering but it may be worth asking, you can visit :
    http://www.collaborateglobally.com/globaldialer.htm

There are quite a few, but this company seems to be serious from point 1 to finish, but again unless it is transaccted who knows how they are, but it seemed to be a reasonably composite sense of call center logics for a new party coming in the field.

Rich

Ketan

Hi Tushar,
    I am looking at a International Call Center.
    I am looking at a predictive Dialer to handle calls. Monitoring is a very important part of the process.
    -Ketan

Tushar

Hi Ketan,
    1.How many incoming calls are expected in an hour (Approx.)?
    During peak hours as well as dull hours?
    2. What is the expected duration of each call? (average in minutes)
    3. How much hold time for the outside caller is acceptable?
    This data will be useful in making a design for your call center. Then I can tell you the complete cost of initial setup. If you want, I can specify each and every component in detail.
    Regards,
    Tushar

tushar_dhabe@hotmail.com

Dear Ketan,
    Do you want to fully record all the calls (LOGGING) OR you want to record the selected calls for a predefined time(quality monitoring)?
    I wanted to send you the complete questionaire for monitoring. But how to do that?

Regards,
    Tushar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.