- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years, 8 months ago by Mamoon.
23rd July 2003 at 09:47 #15449Abdul RasheedGuest
I want to start a call centre in Karachi. There are about 6 or 7 call centers working in Karachi. I have visited some of them. They are oferring various services even offered me to provide me with the setup. I am looking for a person who can guide me through this process. I am little bit confused. PTCL also provide such setup. My basic questions are:
1. Provision of setup from PTCL and other operators is same thing or different?
2. Should I go to PTCL or opt for an operator who is running call center and offer setup services also?
3. What scale is recommended? Should I go for 10-15 seats or single seat based call center?
4. Is there any possibility of training in this sector?23rd July 2003 at 21:27 #15450Saeed QadriGuest
PTCL doesnot provide turn key call center solutions! It can only provide bandwidth that you would need. You will also need a NOC/Call center license from them.
There are certain options for setting up an international call center. Youc an do managed or hosted.
Scale is dependedent upon the business you are looking to attract. 24 seats is usually considered a profitable number to start off with
There is a training schoold opening up in Islamabad for CSR training and management.
I have experience in setting up call centers and I am running one in Islamabad. Let me know if you need info or help.24th July 2003 at 08:12 #15451Abdul RasheedGuest
Dear Saeed Quadri,
Thank you very much for quick response.
Definitely I would like help from you in setting up a call center. But it appears that you are in Islamabad. Can you you help me in setting up such CC in Karachi. I wont go for 24 seats. May be I go for 5-10 seats. Please send me details if possible.
Abdul Rasheed1st August 2003 at 20:12 #15452zubairiGuest
when do you want to open the call center i am based in karachi please publish your contact details so we can work on this.1st August 2003 at 20:12 #15453MamoonGuest
Could any of you guys provide me details of setting up a call center in Islamabad. I work for a telecommunications company in the US and looking to setup a call center in ISB.