Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

anyone looking for projects here?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    quality

I have about 6 great ideas for marketing.

Basically, at the moment, Im living in costa rica, running a call center for my own business. I have a couple big ideas coming up and it may be best, in terms of saving my own time, to outsource my front end marketers and survey takers in india.

It seems like there is some big infrastructure out there but not so many good marketing ideas.

I have a few questions-

what kind of pay schemes are usual? Here in costa Rica i pay people 2-3 dollars an hour for simple survey taking.

Going much above that would not make it worth my while, unless its a huge operation. What kind of pay schedules do most of you guys have in India, just so I mya have an idea? and what rates would you be willing to outsource at?

Ahsan

You should look into the more quality focused Call Centers out of Pakistan. A number of excellent players are coming up, including our own Call Center in Islamabad, Pakistan.

Nishant

Hi,
    I am from India, one of the major IT cities in India and I would suggest u to go to pakistan only if u want to sell it for 2 to 3 dollers.
    In india vages are quite high, it would cost you some where 9 to 18 dollers per hour, depending upon the project, tecnical or non-technical.
    I hope you have got ur answer.
    By the way u an take a survay with best of the consultants all over the world.

India never produces Labour.

Thanks and Best regards,
    Nishant.

Ahsan Azim

The idea that Pakistan represents “Quality Players” does not imply that India does not.
    Just to address your point, we have major Blue chip US clients in the $15-$20 range.

Pakitan is really primed to position itself as the smartest kid on the block and not just the biggest! We are a “QUALITY” palyer in the global arena and not a pure price play.

Talking about pundits and experts… in my opinion its better to let the deeds do the talking.

Dont take this personally… I am merely highlighting our strengths…. not wanting to put our friendly neighbours down!!!

Bob

Not sure if we could help each other or not as we are located in Costa Rica as well. It maybe worth talking? Check us out we are in the member listing as Access Outsource our websit URL is http://www.accessoutsource.com or contact me directly at bob.don@accessoutsource.net my local phone # is 239-5100.
    Sincerely,
    Bob Donhauser

ARTHUR BECERRA

NEED HELP TO SET UP A CALL CENTER IN COSTA RICA. I COLLECT FOR DOCTORS IN THE USA AND WOULD LIKE TO MOVE TO COSTA RICA.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.