Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center business in India

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ramesh

Hello All
    I am Ramesh and I am currently working in the US. But I dont know how long this job is goin to last and so, when I finally return to India, I am thinking of setting up a call center business in Chennai,India. But before jumping in the bandwagon, I thought let me wire out all the pro’s and con’s of doing such a business. Definitely, India is in a never before boon of outsourcing bliss, and as they say make hay while the sun shines,I want to capitalise on this. My vision is to build a high profile, high-tech call center catering to Fortune-500 companies. So if anyone, who has already done this and who has loads of experience on this, can help me chalk out the plans is extremely welcome. I would like to know the initial amount to churn up, what are the technologies reqd, how to woo the Fortune-500 clients, how to maintain and sustain on an ongoing basis, and finally last but not the least, what can I achieve out of this monetarily(of course teh most imp. one!).Thanks and Regards – Ramesh

Kam Patel

Hi Ramesh:

The idea is great and from our side we can offer you this :
    a) Call Center Technology on ASP or Traditional method
    b) Chennai based call center consultant
    c) Chennai based commercial consultant for call centers matter
    d) VoIP services for Call center with a 99.95% uptime guarantee
    and extremely great prices
    e) Initial works that can immediately help the call center to start making money, firstly on basis of tele-marketing campaigns and then on confirm outbound per hour basis and then getting them inbound on per hour basis.Please e mail us on calloffshoreplan@aol.com and we shall be able to help you in more than one way, through the interaction of this great site, which is very good platform of interaction for new prospects and regular players in the industry

We are into all the above on a regular basis and having Chennai association and your desire to start in Chennai is a good co-incidence.

You can visit us on http://www.collaborateglobally.com or give us a call on 917-622-5757

Thanks

Kam Patel
    GLOBAL COLLABORATIONS

p.s. Moderator, we have already paid earlier for such mattes, please do allow this release, we shall be very appreciative for your gesture of goodwill,

Ramesh

Hi Mr.Patel
    Thanks for the starter mail! I have sent a reply mail to the email id you have shared with me and let’s see where we can go from here!

Thanks
    Ramesh

Kam Patel

Hi Ramesh:

Pl. check your mail I have already replied you, if you call me I can explain you more matters, my phone number is already there in the mail ID that was replied to you.

Thanks,

Kam Patel

Arun Thavasi

Hai,

I am really interested in how the call centre working.I mean in technical that is how they are designing the network with the traffic mgt.Think u will be havin an idea.I am studyin masters in australia.its one of the project for me .if u say some basic stuffs,it would very helpful for me.
    waiting for reply.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.