Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

CALL CENTER IN KARACHI

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ATIF ANWAR

kINLDY ADVISE THE PROCEDURE INTIAL COST TO SET UP A CALL CENTER IN KARACHI I LIVE IN GA-USA

Naweed Khan

Why do you prefer Karachi considering the shortage of power, political and social unrest and bad infrastructure

ATIF ANWAR

THE ONLY REASON I SAID KARACHI AS I HAVE SOME FRIENDS AND FAMILY THERE WHO CAN HELP MANAGING ITT AS I AM IN USA IT WILL BE MUCH EASIER IN KARACHI THE NEXT BEST PLACE CAN BE ISLAMABAD

saud

karachi already has a number of call centers up and running…the shortage of power is not such a major issue as almost all office buildings provide backup power generators…karachi has a much more advanced and well supported infrastructure in the whole country…and the political and social unrest is a thing of the past since the new government has a much tighter control…in addition to that karachi has an abundance of skilled workers…good luck…

Saeed Qadri

Dear Atif,

I am the Chief Technology officer of an international call center here in Islamabad.

BTW I think Krarchi is a great choice for setting up a call center because your overheads are much lower and the PIE network touches the global network without any hop!! Plus HR costs are lower on average.

Islamabad is great because the telco infrastructure is reliable and you get good neutralized accents. Let me know if you need help

zubairi

atif please publish your email we can talk about setting up your call center in karachi

[Moderator’s note: Postings where contact detailed need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.