Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

careers in call centers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    usman

whats the careerf path in the call center . with degree of bachelors in information technology can i take a career in the call centers.

Russ Sandlin

Usman,

All you need is a good command of English, and a willingness to learn how to take care of customers.

Russ Sandlin

usman

thanbks mr.sandlin

i would like to now whats the opurtunities are there for a person who intially work as a csr aand then want to join the management of the call center.

Nic-anb

Well,

As Bachelor of IT, I doubt you will be doing anything related technically. What do you want to do .. MBA ? or MS ?

Didnt you try with any s/w companies why landed on call-centers ? Im not saying that call center is a bad option.. just curious and it should be the last option.

Russ Sandlin

Nic & Usman,

I disagree, we have technical programs, and we will be moving into software work. We are using are more technical CSR’s on extra projects too, which will career path them into our IT department. We will have several thousand CSR’s so we will utilize all the skills our CSR’s bring.

Russ

Rupinder

Usman,

U can indeed take up a career in call centers…..as a bachelor in IT, you are familiar with the required technicals…u can get a job in operating and maintaining various servers in a CC, various agent desktop softwares, the LAN, and of course improve to work on all technlogy in the CC under the Chief Technolgy Officer(CTO)…as you are fresher…you will have to start as trainee…and if you start taking interest and understanding the commercials/ operations of CC, you may rise to be the CC head…as CSR also you can rise as you will be in the fromt-end operation of a CC…IT background will be advantage, which means you will havethe potential to get quickly acquainted with technicals as you rise from CSR…you may hve to consider some switching jobs between CCs if you follow this strategy…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.