Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Any CC w/space capacity in Hyd, Chennai?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    D. Kruglof

Looking for a call center with some spare capacity to provide 24/7 Network support and other tech support.
    Project is small 3-10 seats, but there is a good chance that there will be SEVERAL SMALL PROJECTS coming up later.
    I would like to know what kind of technology exists to escalate unresolved issues to a manager in the headquarters.
    Cost of service is one of the major deciding factors.

Thank you.

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

Palani

Dear Kruglof,
    I represent the callcenter in chennai, which has enough spare capacity and human resource to deliver your requirements.
    if you can give your contact details, i can send you the profile of our organization and we can proceed from there.
    Thanks in Advance.
    Dear Moderator** i have already paid twice in this forum to display my contact details, the one being under the title”Your Smart Partner”.
    with regards,
    palani.

[Moderator’s note: You fees you paid were for those particular messages. They do not entitle unlimited commercial postings on this forum.]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.