Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call center lease in Chennai

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Matthew

I am looking for 1-2 seats in a call center in Chennai for outbound calls to the US and Europe. Please advise me as to your rates and what sort of line you have available.

Palani

Dear matthew,
    Are you still looking for place on lease?
    Please let me know,
    palani.

Syed Zia

Palani,

I also interested to know much it cost to lease 5 seats to manage outbound calls to canada and USA?

Palani

Dear Syed Zia,
    It costs approximately 3 dollars Per hour per seat. All facilities wouldbe provided to you.
    If interested please do let me know, the rates mentioned here are for Chennai based setup.
    with regards,
    palani.

Syed Zia

Dear Palani,

Thank for your reply. Can you give me little more detail as What does that cost include?

Syed Zia, Toronto

Palani

Dear Syed Zia,
    The cost includes :
    Providing Systems with the software which facilitates both Inbound and outbound callcenter operations.
    IPLC connectivity, CRM,
    Headsets are provided.
    If you plan for a much higher number of seats for lease, then conference hall for training would be provided.
    with regards,
    palani.

Syed Zia

Dear Palani,

Do you also arrange agents to make outbound sales call? Then what each agent would cost ?

Syed Zia
    Toronto.

Palani

Dear Syed Zia,
    Yeah we can arrange agents for outbound sales call. The cost of the agent per month would be 210$.
    100$ could be the maximum monthly incentives that they can try to get apart from their salary.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.