Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Wanted consultant Associates

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kam Patel

We are looking forward to develop consultant assocites, folks already in same line, (specifically) call centers may contact us :

Our contact details are stated in the Paid columns under the heading:

Starting C.C./ Needing Campaign ? Invest

You may contact us for further requirements,let us honor the moderators terms of paid and non paid postings and please see it there.

Thanks
    Kam Patel

Americom

Hi Kam,

Could you give us some specific on your requirments.

Kam Patel

Hello Friend:

We are looking for Consultant for associating for the following :
    a) To help us market ASP model Predictive Dialers in USA, India and other Asian countries

b) In UK, Australia and India to market non ASP model of Predictive Dialers in UK, Australia and Ireland.

c) Business procuring Consultants in USA, UK, Australia etc for any BPO business, Call Center Business, Medical Billing and Medical Transcription Business.

d) One of our clients is on the verge to finalize a Call Center Training Center in India, we are open for that as well.

By seeking Consultants we are indeed not looking for Brokers only as we need people who can work with us and end Client on basis to work on a day to day and on end to end basis and further more for a much longer time.

Please contact .

Thanks

Kam Patel

Rushmi Hasham

Hello Kam,

I am interested in speaking with you regarding your Call Center Training Center.

Our company is based in Toronto, Canada. We have been training canadian call centers in customer service programs as one of our service offerings.

I can be reached at rushmih@bwyze.com.

I look forward to learning more about your initiatives.

Thank you,

Rushmi Hasham
    Managing Director
    B Wyze Inc.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.