Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Inbound CC project available

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Oz

We have received a
    firm enquiry from one of the Service Provider / Client in USA for a 100 seater Call Center Facilities. 75 seats will take care of Inbound Services and 25 seats would concentrate on Outbound Campaigns. It will work for 2 shifts a day on 24*7 basis. I look forward to your quotation for dry and Wet lease. Your immediate response will be appreciated.

Kindly email at oz_team2002@hotmail.com

MODERATOR:: We have already paid for the fees.

[Moderator’s note: What you paid for six months ago was one posting. The fee is not for unlimited posts, it is for one post. This is your fifth (and final) post.]

Nirav Shah

We are an international call centre located in India. Currently we are servicing UK based clients for inbound/outbound marketing. We are interested in exploring your proposal and would request for you to reply for more information.

Grace

I work for a contact center in India with Inbound,Outboun and data entry operations running currently for clients in USA and UK.We are interetsed in furthering discussions on your requirement.Please reach me by replying to this posting.

Grace

Russ

Oz,

We would be interested in that May 10th job you have listed. What is the RFP process?

Thanks,

Russ

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.