Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Need call centers in India

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    valerie

I am looking for a 5 seat in bound call center. If interested,please provide an estimate of the cost and the time required for operations to start.

thank you

Arjun

Hi ,
    in response to your question.. I need to ask if u are representing a firm with a contract or do u want to start your own call center,and seek contracts?

Gayathri Ashok

Hello Valerie!
    From what I understand you have an Inbound Campaign to outsource.My company is a 600 seater,state-of-the-art,professionally managed call center in India and has been running both outbound and inbound campaigns for various industry verticals. I would be interested to know more details.
    COST: Offshoring will ensure 40%cost benefit, the cost depends on the SLAs ( service level agrements).We could work that out.
    TIME LINE: We can start operations immediately.Awaiting your response!

firdaus

kindly give more detailed reQUIREMENT

Ashwin

Hi Valerie,
    I’m a consultant who deals with many call centers in India, perhaps I can assist you in this regard.
    At this moment without adequate information it would be rather premature to answer your question, as you would be aware that costs depend upon many factors
    you can contact me at ……….

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where such details need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs.]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.