Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Need of Inbound call center

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mike

We are in search of an inbound call center which is open to working on a commission basis. We want some closers on the phone and with up sale skills. We have a unique demand product which is a PrePaid MasterCard.

We are not interested in paying per minute only since our experience has shown that the call center has no incentive of closing sales, but just to give basic info which doesn’t help our bottom line. We would negotiate a favorable bounty for the sales and drive the traffic to the center. Let us know if you have any suggestions of centers? Thanks, Mike

Roxy

Mike,
    We have a multilingual call center (English, French, German) based in Romania.

The project you propose is interesting. Do you have a success rate? Imagine we give you the best people, qualified in sales.

Jerry Kampiyil

We are in the process of establishing a call center in India , Trivandrum , would be interested in your project .

MIke

Please give more details on how this would be set up and what the time frame of setup is? We mainly have a market for English and Spanish for this product. We would need a recording feature for compliance with our bank also. Please contact me back to discuss in more depth. Thanks.

Roxy

Mike,
    I could set up your project in two months if you decide to outsource it to Europe.

Since you have never worked with Central and Eastern Europe, I must tell you that we have comparable prices to Indian outsourcers and quality at European standards.

What do you think?

Mike

I like the idea of going with European centers, but just need to know the details and procedure for moving forward with our program. Our product sells for $54.95 and we want the ability to upsell to either products you may suggest or we come accross which fit well with our client base and have profit potential. Our speciality is having a unique and high demand product and making the phone ring. We need a partner that can have the phone answered and have sales people close the person calling. By doing this on a commission basis, it assures us of proper management of the call center and no padding of the call volume. We are paying for the calls to your destination, you would supply the commissioned sales people and make the spread from what we pay you per close and what you pay out in commissions. We have several ways in which we can take payment and capture the customers money, while providing a call to action incentive.

So, my question to you is can you work with these perameters and do you have a talented sales staff of call center reps?

Bob

Hi Mike. Sounds like we may have what you are looking for. We are a call centre located in Costa Rica and are known as Access Outsource. You can check us out in the directory here or go directly to http://www.accessoutsource.com . Our agents have been trained in sales and are able to upsell and cross sell. They are well educated and are able to speak English and Spanish. If you are interested in talking further please contact me directly at bob.don@accessoutsource.net

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.