Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center Franchise

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Saurabh Shukla

I want to open a Call Center Franchise in Nehru Place in New Delhi, India. I already have property out there, but dont really know how to go about doing business. If you could please guide n help me i would be most greatful.
    Thanks
    Sau

Palani

Hello Saurabh Shukla,
    I was glad to see your posting. Having a property is just one aspect for starting the business.
    Before getting into callcenter industry you need to look into various factors that governs the success of it.
    What is the size of callcenter that you are planing to setup?Please let me know and please feel free to contact me. My contact details are available in the forum, under the subject:Your Smart Partner.
    with regards,
    palani

Nagendra Srivastava

Hello Palani,
    I am looking for 30 seat call center in Gurgaon. Besides property how much investment is needed?Any idea?

Thanks & Regards

Nagendra

Kam Patel

Hi Saurabh / Nagendra:

Palani is right, the main thing is the zeal to get through and the attitude of customer service and see the whole project a semi-long term atleast.

Thanks,

Kam Patel

Palani

Hello Nagendra,
    Besides property, If you are planing to lease an existing callcenters, the rates shouldnt be more than 50,000 perseat.
    Assuming you wish to go on your own, the cost is going to vary once again according to the equipments that we are going to freeze in. According to the service providers that we are going to tie-up with.
    So approximately i can say it can cost you around 45-50 Lakhs for a decent callcenter set-up.If you wish to reach me, please visit this forum Title:Your Smart partner.Thanks.
    palani.

Sam Grossmann

Hello Palani.

I came across this website while randomly browsing the web. I currently work for a call center in Toronto designing web based user interfaces. The call center is thinking of buying a call center in India. Can you give me some idea of where I can find details of the costs involved, perhaps there are some information resources you could tell me about.

Thank You.

sandeep garg

I want to open a Call Center in hisar haryana,If you could please guide n help me i would be most greatful.
    Thanks

Barki

I would like to know the information regarding Call Center franchise. Can someone provide me help, regarding this.

Vijay

I want to put up a call center in Hyderabad Can u give the details abt this

Badar

I want to set up a call center in Hyderabad, Can I get Franchise of an overseas company involved in similar business.

I will appriciate if you will forward the relevant details.

Thanks and Best regards.

Narendra Nath Mukherjee

I Want to open a Call Center Franchise in Kolkata, India. I already have set up 11 computer set up room and working as outsorce agency with HDFC bank,IDBI bank. Pl. help me for doing the said business.

KAPIL GUPTA

I want to put up a call center in Aligarh U.P.Can u give the details abt this

Rajni Kumar

I want to put up a call center in Kanpur U.P.Can u give the details abt this plz give me advi

Sunil Mandaliya

Plz help me new start call center business in district place surendranagar,or town place botad.

need help me How to start call center?

Aashish Loyal

I want to put up a Technical support call center in Kota Can u help me over this

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.