Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Centre Set Up

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anil

Hi,

I would like to have more specific information to setup a call centre in the South Indian state of Kerala.

Being a non-technical person, I would like to receive information on the infrstructure & investment requirements for such a project.

Regards
    Anil

Palani

Hello Anil,
    Cochin is the place that is thriving for settingup a callcenter in kerala. REalestate cost should be comparitively lesser.
    I wouldlike to know what is the size of callcenter that you are planing to start up with?
    Do you have orders in hand or any assoication with clients for getting orders?
    with regards,
    palani

Kam Patel

Hi Anil:

Our contact details are stated in the Paid columns under the heading:

Starting C.C./ Needing Campaign ? Invest

You may contact us for further requirements,let us honor the moderators terms of paid and non paid postings and please see it there.

Thanks
    Kam Patel

Praveen

Anil,

While from the infrastructure end it does look attractive, I am not so sure on People quality end.

You would find that you would get a good pool of English speaking grauates but the real issue is the “English SPeaking”. From my past experience in this market, you could end up having high rejection rates at screening interviews as well as high filtration rates during training. So typically your training batches would have to be around 40 to get a floor ready team of 12 as against the current industry norms of a 1: 1.5 ratio.

Kam Patel

Hi Anil;

Parveen is quite correct when he sttes so about the ratios, but typically I think, you should ot care about that, since even if these rtions are higher and rest of the thigns are cheaper, you would be a beneficiery as compared to the high atirtion rates in North India, this place can be a nice one, against the other facts that IPLC line itself is 30% cheaper and all these savings do make a lot of sense for a start up call center.

Thanks,

Kam Patel
    917-622-5757

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.