Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

call center in kuwait

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    syed

My company wants to start-up an in-bound and an out-bound call center. We want to start off on a low scale in terms of the number of agents as we do nto expect too much of calls in terms of call frequency. Ideally we are looking at not more then 4 agents to start off with.

Need help from cos. who can take this up as a turnkey project and do the complete set up. Prefer cos. from Kuwait.

Pls. advice.

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

Palani

We are in India. We can be with you from start to successful running of business. We can also help in training of agents.
    Please kindly let us know. I wud soon give my contact details in this forum.
    with warm regards,
    palani

Syed

Thanks Palani. I would sure do appreciate your assistance. Do you’ll have a liason office in Kuwait? Give me details as to how we can work this out.

Best Regards,
    Syed

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

palani

Thanks for your response Mr.Syed.

We right now dont have a office in Kuwait. We are a very young and energetic company from SouthIndia.

Can i know the reason behing you going for just 4 agents? Is it because you already have orders that can be executed by 4 agents is it? This week i would give out my contact details in this forum.

with warm regards
    palani.

syed

The study conducted shows that at the early stages the frequency of calls is going to be very less. However, at a later stage when we go all out to do our sales through our outbound center we can improve the strenght.

regards,
    Syed

Palani

Absoultely fine Syed. I would give the contact details this week in the forum. You can check back on Thursday, my details would be online then.
    palani

Palani

Syed i am sorry for the delay. I have added my contact details inthe forum. YOu can visit the subject: Your Smart Partner-palani in this forum, which contains my contact details.
    with warm regards,
    palani.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.