Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center Setup

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rajkumar

Dear sir,
    I have one office in UK & one office in India.We want to setup 5 seats call center in india for my uk based customers,What we wants that all the call which is comeing is UK Office that call route in india~s call Center & Agent will provide support & service from india.I need what is the basic requirement to setup this type of call center. Is there any legal documentation rquired from Govt. of india. How much IPLC Line & No. of lines required to setup this kind of call center, Please reply me ASP.Is there any site through which i can study of call center.

Thanks

Raj

AM

Greetings Rajkumar
    Setting up a 5 seat callcenter in India would not be possible, the best you could do is lease the seats and work from India.

Pankaj Garg

Hi Raj,
    To do this you need to set up a five setas facility in India, based on VoIP
    For this you will require an Internet feed on both the ends connected to VoIP Gateways.
    In UK the calls will land on your regular phones and get routed through EPBX and gateway into the Internet and get delivered at India end on IP

In India call will go thru route and gateway into either EPBX OR directly to agebts who will then take care of the call

Pankaj Garg

Abhishek

Hi Raj,

Setting up a facility for such a small requirement would not be a wise idea for investment.

I think the best idea would be to look for a suitable vendor for outsourcing the same.

Ashok Kumar

Dear Raj,

We would like to be your vendor for your outsourcing at India.

Could you please send us details of your project and what should be done at our end so that we will be mutually benefitted.

Regards

Lalitha. R

Nilesh Kothari

Dear Sir,

We want to setup a call center in jaipur for our US based client.

initially we want to start from 5-10 seats, can send us details about IPLC setup.

vijay

Dear sir,
    I have one office in UK & one office in India.We want to setup 25 seats call center in india for my uk based customers,What we wants that all the call which is comeing is UK Office that call route in india~s call Center & Agent will provide support & service from india.I need what is the basic requirement to setup this type of call center. Is there any legal documentation rquired from Govt. of india. How much IPLC Line & No. of lines required to setup this kind of call center, Please reply me ASP.Is there any site through which i can study of call center.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.