Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Selling call center services in US

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alternatech

I am looking for a company we can represent in the U.S to sell for. We have several customers that are looking to outsource their call centers overseas. They have asked us to look into this ASAP for them, and we are interested in a company we can represent in the United States selling thier services. Please email me if you are interested. We have over 1000 seats needed for this year.

[Moderator’s note: Postings where contact detailed need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Ajai

What kind of services are you looking at. Voice/non voice, inbound/outbound.

Rajendra Prasad

What kind of vertical like Health Care / Finance ?.

what kind of service voice / non voice / Data, Inboud /outbound

Bob Donhauser

I am with a call center in Costa Rica. We are listed in the directory of this forum so you can check us out there or at http://www.accessoutsource.com. Feel free to contact me directly through my email bob.don@accessoutsource.net We are currently looking for inbound projects as we have just expanded and have 40 seats that we can fill at present.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.