Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

outsourcing cost model

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 21 years ago by Amritraj Peshin.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sakshi

I was wondering if anyone can provide me some information on how an outsourcer in India charges a US company for its services. My company has a 175 agent call center in the US that we are thinking of outsourcing to India. What are types of costs involved? How much is it per call? We currently process 3 million calls in a year.

Irfan

We can help you in this regard, We are in process of opening an Call center in india we have already recruited CRA’s and looking for an Business…..give us you tel. no or email id so that we can be in touch

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where such details need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs.]

Hello Irfan

We have an outsourcing order from USA, how many CRA’s do you have? what is the capacity of your call center. Please let me know
    palani

Irfan

Dear Palani…

We are running around 50 Agents Call center in Mumbai India.

Regards,
    Irfan

Hello Irfan

oh ok. We are looking at a callcenter with an agent capacity of minimum 100 agents.
    regards,
    palani

nicksalian

What is the fee ?Please define it so that I can converse with the party….We are a 700 seater call center in India ….

Amritraj Peshin

Sakshi

A slightly late response to your posting 🙂

If you give assured minimum period contracts you will be able to negotiate very good rates for call centers in India

If you process three million calls a year and assuming standard flows through the year single shift operation and 365 days operation you are looking at 1027 calls per hour ( a rough back of the palm calculation )

You should have your own center, which will cost you between USD 6 -10 k per seat and then you are
    on your way to recover costs within 6 – 8 months. That is assuming you move all your business to India.

A good way to start would be to do a pilot with a couple of centers and then work with a minimum assured business that will allow you to negotiate good costs

You could later move into setting up or even buyng a Call center in India

If you are into outbound for sales then you really will have to work on a minimum fixed cost + incentive per converted lead kind of system

If you need further help please publish your mail id and will be glad to advise further or you can check out the consultants on this forum and they should bea ble to help you

Hope this helps

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.