Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

2 Projects

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    ADS

Hi,
    We are based in Bangalore and have 2 projects:

1.Call center (INBOUND/OUTBOUND)
    2.BPO

Let me now if anyone is intrested

ADS

Could you Please Provide us with you details so we may contact you.

Thank you

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where such details need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs.]

spartan

How can we reach you?

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where such details need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs.]

LP

Hi,

We hae spare capcity. How do u want us to get in touch with you.

LP

Nagaraj Kowsik

Hi Ads,

Please provide us more details, we could get in touch with you at the earliest.

We have spare capacity right now.

Thanks,

Nagaraj Kowsik

Rajendraprasad

Pls provide us more detials about BPO.

Arun

Hi ADS,
    Iam Arun working in a renowned software company at chennai. Some of the guys who are all working with me have decided to startup a call center (Inbound/Outbound) and BPO. Nice to hear that you ppl are looking out for this.
    Could you please let me know the details related to infrastruture. And also let us know wat are all the things you are expecting from us.

Regards,
    Arun

Naveen Reddy

Hi ADS

Please find my contact details in the posting:
    Setting Up call Center in Mumbai Or Pune

Lets start soon

Naveen Reddy

ADS

Hi Arun,
    Regarding the infrastructure you need to calculate per seat/system.
    usually it should be cheap in chennai compared to bangalore.
    To start with you can have 25 agents for some outbound campaigns.Because inbound might be difficlut to handle compared to outbound as you need some type of experience to handle inbound.
    You need to have a good location with basic amenities like transportation and telephone exchange and you need to have a IPLC line which should be approved from DOT and licence to start a call center plus systems/head sets/furniture etc.
    If you want to a turnkey project we will be able to help you(Along with the campaigns).
    please let know your contact details. I will send you the entire revenue model.

cheers!
    -adarsh

Tarun

Hi Adarsh,
    Well i am interested in your post can you also please forward me the entire revenue model. My email :

I am also interested in your turnkey project along with projects.
    and
    can we run our call center on a Premium uncompressed leased line instead of IPLC, Is there is any law indicating this from GOVT. OF INDIA?
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Tarun

Kam Patel

Our contact details are stated in the Paid columns under the heading:

Starting C.C./ Needing Campaign ? Invest

You may contact us for further requirements,let us honor the moderators terms of paid and non paid postings and please see it there.

Thanks
    Kam Patel

apr

please tell me what is the differnce between a inbound outbound and a BPO? what is thwe full form for BPO ?

thanks in advance !
    apr

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.