Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center Pakistan

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Schehzor

We are already doing a call centre in karachi but looking for some kinda better place to find strong reliable man power in this industryboth technical and TSR

ejaz akram

I have a call center with 24 seats fully operational. Please guide me regarding getting the business from foriegn countries.
    thanks.

Mohammad Shahzad Wahid

Hello everyone!

I want to join call center industry. Can anyone please tell me from where I can get training of Call Center? Can anyone tell me name of institution located anywhere in Karachi. I hope someone will help me out.

Thanks.

Adeel

guys everybody wants to open a cal center either in pak or ind,

there r alot of people like me who want to join cal center industry as call center agent n need a training in this regard.

can u guys start new thread or start sharing rite here, as i am in lahore trying to findout some reasonable institute or individual for training but yet not successful….everybody just want adv tution thts it…

plz share sme training contacts in lahore plz

regards
    Adeel

Assad Amin

This message is for the all the people that come from abroad to try and open up call centres in Pakistan. Do not open up your own call centres to try and cut costs because you creating additional cost by setting up the initial infrastructure and employment/training procedures. Invest in existing call centres to benefit from the cost cutting advantages in outsourcing and strenghthen the existing infrastructure. There is a saying “To Many Cooks Spoil The Broth” You don’t want to end up in the Taxi situation where there more Taxis then there are people to use them, this is drainage on National Resource. Establish a core of Call Centres that already have a standing in Pakistan and Franchise off from their backbone!!! It’s simple, work together instead of everyone wasting money on an ill thought out call centre that will here today gone tomorrow as this reflects negatively on the countries ability to sustain business. Once a customer has a bad experience he’s not going to come back….would you??

Inshallah the industry will be successfull and the Economic boom in the country will be long lived but you have to work TOGETHER as a TEAM becasue everyone knows that

Together
    Everyone
    Achieves
    More

Asalam O Alaikum

ukgal

hi, i am looking to start a call centre in pakistan… i am currently in the U.K and am looking for some more info on how to get projects from the u.k and pass them onto established call centres in islamabad for now and eventually setting up my own call centre.

ddmishra3d@hotmaildotcom

Hi UKGal

Can you plz do let me know how many seater call center, do you wanna setup.

I would suggest dont compromise on wuality of technology.

Regards
    Dinesh

AIJAZ HUSSAIN

HI GYS THIS IS AIJAZ.
    I M TELLING U ONE THING ABT CALL CENTERS IS THAT DONT EVEN THINK TO OPEN UR OWN CALL CENTER BCZ IT HAS BECOME A FASHION OF THE NEWLY GENERATED PEOPLE WHO JUST COME TO EARN MONEY.

Abhinav Soni

Hi Guys,

I will advise you all not to open a call center unless you have business direct from the client, you will burn money if you are not direct

Omer Ejazat

Hi UK gal,

I am from Islamabad and currenlt running a US based center. Let me know what you are looking for.

Regards,
    Omer Ejaz

Suhaib Jawad

I would like to agree with what Assad Amin has said, stop doing this crazy follow the sheeps track, monkey business, invest in a few solid infrastructures and get the revenue share in return, I agree to many cooks spoil the broth…!

I wonder when will our dear Pakistan country become one of the best in class social structures, stop being greedy about money when you dont know how to make it in the first place…….! Remember the idea is to make Pakistan a prosperous place and an ordered and best in class services host.

Stop doing this Sheep Walk dear pakistani fellows…!

If every body is doing Bachelor Comp Science, then should you also do BCS….? Comeon…! Wake Up….!

Wasalaam,

Regards,
    Suhaib Jawad
    Dublin

gmaildotco

Unfortunately, some people setup call centers but end up shutting them down as they don’t really know how to run them. Numerous factors need to be taken into consideration. Campaigns are a major issue. Remember, what you put in is what you’ll get out. If you’ve got a call center then you better start reading in between the lines.

Good luck.

Shane

Hello Everybody

I Need Help My Call Centre is in Pakistan I Have InBound Campaign .
    but there is problem 5060port how should i resolve this any suggestion.

SIP port 5060

Hi Shane,

Your SIP port is either not working..or you need to get that activated from your Bandwidth provider…If you have PTCL’s DXX than 5060 port is enabled…with other ISPs its always an issue..

Are you using IP-PBX? if that’s the case..than check the settings after getting confirmations from your BW provider about the said port.

Feel free to contact me at bilal@callplanet.net for any assistance.

Jamal Siddiqui

I have seen their are call center in Karachi,but unfortunatly they are few call center who know how to use them in a proper way.

1- The staff working in a call center should aware of the product thoughrly and able to sell them by providing them the benefit of the product.

2- It just not be an order taking center,staff should be carrying a convencing power to sell the product.

3-Comunication very much esential between staff – customer and line manager.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.