Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center Pakistan

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Aksam Zaheer

Dear Hafeez,
    I am IT manager of a US based medical billing company of NJ. I sit in Islamabad and I have already established this type of call center here in islamabad. All you need is a gateway for VoIP. We have used multitech gateways. One you need in USA where you will put normal phone lines into it. Another gateway in Pakistan where you will need to put telephone sets or PABX exchange. both gateways will need static IP addresses. The license is free. There are no hidden charges. However you cannot terminate your VoIP call in PTCL exchange because its illegal. If you want to use sattellite upload than you will have to get a free NOC from Pakistan Telecommunication Authority.

I will be more than happy to help you out in case needed.

Best Regards,
    Aksam Zaheer Dar

Saeed Qadri

License to operate an Intearnational Call center on VOIP is free.

National inbound centers on PRI need to pay for the license.

Regards
    Saeed Qadri

Syed Raza

We as a U.S based Group have finalized arrangements to set up call centers in Islamabad and Karachi in Pakistan.
    We have also made arrangements with few Corporate clients in USA to outsource to Pakistan.
    Should any investor be interested in joining our Group may contact through the courtesy of the Moderator of this page.

[Moderator’s note: Any replies to this message will be considered commercial and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Attempts to post free messages on this topic will be rejected.]

Mariam Toor

What is the Future of Call centres in Pakistan as compared to India ?
    I m a student of NIMS- NUST university , would be greatful if someone guides me on this issue..

Wishing Lots of Cloudy Sky for Islamabad

Mariam

Anonymous

Dear Mariam,

The call center industry in Pakistan is growing like anything. I believe (and I am sure everyone here would second my opinion) that we are on the verge of a new era. Clients from abroad are specifically asking about Pakistan, and even more so, about Islamabad.

If you are interested in getting into call center work, I wish you best of luck and assure you it would not be a wrong decision… you would agree on that quite some years down the road.

And wishing not just cloudy skies, but some heavy rains to Islamabad… been ill for 2 weeks now :'(

Good luck!

D

Ahmed Samra

Hi guys, I work for Sun Microsystems in Pakistan, and Sun is prety interested to invest in pakistan, the first of that would be a call centre. But i dont have a clue about it, Can any one of you give me this information abaout cost per seat and infrastructure required, licencing costs etc. The function of the call centre would only be answering customer complaints from world wide.

Saeed Qadri

Pakistan will see an upward trend in the call center industry. We have to understand that for big MNCs it is important to shave and spread their risks and keep their costs down as well.

So; although BPO is still nascent in Pakistan ; but within one year ; I am sure, that big Fortune 500 companies will deploy in this region.

Major drivers of call center work to offshore are Stability, geo-political risks, HR, management availalbiliy , IP laws and protection, TAX structures, infrastructure both civil and technology wise and obviously English speaking masses.

Pakistan has this ; but it needs help on changing its perception to an investor-friendly nation.

So lets keep our fingers crossed and see what future holds for us…:)

Keep winning

Regards
    Saeed Qadri

Usman sadiq

Recently, I started researching about call centers in Pakistan. My company has 12 call centers in North America and is interested in establishing a new set up in Pakistan. I was advised by a consultant to check license called LL & LDI. One of them is US$ 10,000 while the other is US$ 500,000. (Please refer to PTA website) My question is, what are these LL & LDI licenses for and where can I get information about Call center license.
    Thanks

zahid sajjad

hello,
    Our intenstion is to setup Call Center in Pakistan particularly Commercial hub, Karachi.
    Assistance in this regard apreciated

hamid malik

Can we do outbound telemarketing from call centers in Pakistan? I mean does the government require any additional licenses or voip falls unders one license.

Saeed Qadri

No additional licenses required.
    Saeed Qadri

Abid Ahmed Chaudhry

I am interested in joining this business on partnership basis.I will be obliged if somebody can brief me on the essentials of setting it up it in Pakistan (Jhelum or Islamabad ).

Razeen

Dear Fellows

Please see the following link. Some of you may not be aware of it. But most of you must have seen it.

http://www.ptcl.com.pk/call_centres.html

Razeen

Waqas

Hey Mariam Toor,

I can give you the info on a current call center trends in Pakistan and as well as its comparison with Indian Call Center Industry. Briefly I can tell you that there are 3 million call center jobs in India where as in Pakistan it’s just on its verge to start. I am a call center supervisor and have lived in Islamabad and I believe that the cities like Islamabad and Lahore have lot of potential for call center market but unfortunately there are very few call centers working successfully in these cities. Karachi being a hub city of Pakistan is leading in this Industry.

Adrian

I am involved in a major Nightclub Network in Australia. We do thousands of calls per week from our own telemarketing centre and are thinking of taking this centre off shore. We have heard that as a cost cutting measure many companies are using Indian Based call centres and I would appreciate any information or expressions of interest from Indian or Pakistani based companies.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.