Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center Pakistan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    K.s

Hello,
    I am interested to know of the software suppliers in pakistan who consider themselves players in the call center market. Looking at a possible venture with them in the capacity that i am currently workin in.

dharmendar

hi i am dharmendar from karachi ..well here are lots more company ..like NCR…ZRG..who can supply software for callcenter and connectivity.

Rg

Saeed Qadri

I am from Islamabad Pakistan.

Major indigenous software supplier in this market will be 2B Technologies, ZRG and Visual Soft.

NCR integrates AVAYA and DEFINITY solutions. Smaller but more effective consulting companies are available as well with better track records in putng up call centers in Pakistan.

I hope it helps.

Athar

I am interested in joining this business on partnership basis.I will be obliged if somebody can brief me on the essentials of setting it up it in Pakistan (Lahore ).

Saeed Qadri

Athar,

I am setting one call center rightnow. Where are you based ? and how do u wish to partner ?
    Regards

Saeed Qadri

Shahzad

Saeed Qadri Sb,

Pls do let me know abt your call centre.

syed

I am interested in opening a 10-15 persons call centre in Islamabad for a UK based travel company. I would be greatful for advice and direction.

Ch. Naveed Zafar

Dear all, you can have all type of details and search from regarding call centers from Pakistan’s No. 1 YellowPages. yellowpages.biz.pk

Syed

Hi,
    I am planning to open a 50 seats call center in Karachi Pakistan. Can someone guide me on what are the red tapes we have in Karachi and what are the hidden costs that may hinder this project.

I would also like to know how to get contracts for this call center.

Thanks
    Syed

Anonymous

Hi Syed,

There is something about your statements that is confusing me. Are you setting up the 10-15 seat call center in Islamabad or are you setting up the 50 seat call center in Karachi?

Please advise, Thank you.

D

Saeed Qadri

Dear Syed,

With all due respects; do you already have some work done are you are looking for A-Z of call center establishment?

Regards
    Saeed Qadri

Imran

I am interested to know companies in Pakistan who are currently have call center setup and operating. I will really appreciate your help in this regard.
    We are a US based company and looking for some call center opportunities in Pakistan.
    Thanks in Advance

Waqar

I am from Islamabad Pakistan.

Major indigenous software supplier in this market will be 2B Technologies, ZRG and Visual Soft.

NCR integrates AVAYA and DEFINITY solutions. Smaller but more effective consulting companies are available as well with better track records in putng up call centers in Pakistan.

I hope it helps.

SYED KHI

Hi Nadeem,
    Sorry for confusing you. THis time I wrote Initial KHI for karachi.
    I am the one who is planning to open a 50 seats call center in karachi.

Now I need to know do we have something like NO CALL LIST in UK?

Thanks
    Syed KHI

Anonymous

Hi Syed,

As far as my knowledge goes, there are no ‘NO CALL LISTS’ as such in the UK (except for probably their secret services department ;D).

However, there has been very strict action against Telemarketing organizations in the entire west last year. Crowds, rallies, demonstrations, etc. have been quite common and legislations have been passed against telemarketing calls (especially in reference to the B2C calls that call centers make).

I will see if I can get some information regarding any ‘NO CALL LISTS’ if there are any and I will be sure to let you know.

D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.