Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Setting Up a Call Center Costs…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    US Company Looking…

I work for a US company that is looking to establishing a Call Center in India (in Bangalore, Mumbai or Hyperabad).

I’m looking for some information like:

How much per sq/ft is space inside a technology park in India.

How much is connectivity (Internet, telephone access) on a monthly basis? and at what bandwidth?

How much does a typical Call Center Manager get paid monthly?

How expensive are consultants? and how much do they help?

We are in the cost analysis phase. If this bears out we would be moving on this within the next three months or so.

Thanks for any information anyone may be able to provide.

Regards,
    Will

Rohit Sharma

Hi Will,
    Have you considered giving your projects to a Call Center that is already established and functional ?
    Our company has a inbound/outbound Call Center in B’Lore, India and I would interested in discussing your requirements.
    I am based in NYC.

Thanks,
    Ro Sharma

Saurabh: Gateway Systems

Hi Will:

Q. How much per sq/ft is space inside a technology park in India.
    A. Depends on the city that you are looking for, as also the location in the city. Rates would vary… you cannot put a plug on the rates till you have decided a no. of the above factors.

Q. How much is connectivity (Internet, telephone access) on a monthly basis? and at what bandwidth?
    A. Again, too general a question. Let me give you an example, in case you are starting a captive call centre (captive meaning that it is going to do your work alone, so you hv assured business) then any no. of seats can do, per seat cost of bandwidth would be around INR 150,000 per annum (USD 3000).

In case it is an outsource centre, then you would be besta dvised to go for min. 300 seats on.

Q. How much does a typical Call Center Manager get paid monthly?

A. The top guy? Around INR 1 Lac per month (USD 2000) onwards (depends on his expertise and the no. of seats to be handled)

Q. How expensive are consultants? and how much do they help?

A. Dont look for consultants till you hv your basics done. More important, dont look for consultants to get business for you, look for them to setup you centre alone.

Hope that helps.

Regards
    Saurabh

ads

Hi Will,
    I am based in Bangalore and have immense experience in call center/helpdesk/ITES organizations.

For the first 2 queries I will get back to u.
    For your 3rd query,
    CC manager-35k to 65k
    CC consultants have very good knowledge in CC analysis and at the same time they will let you know the cost cutting phase also which is required in CC.
    Basically,they do the “what-if” analysis and they give you the revenue model.

Pulkit Gupta

Will, we are a established Call Center with both inbound and outbound facility with two clients (200 and 15 seats) located around New Delhi.

How much per sq/ft is space inside a technology park in India.

Facility One
    2500 Sq. feet 2 floors (Fully operational)

Facility Two
    4000 Sq. Feet 2 floors (Operational within one month)

How much is connectivity (Internet, telephone access) on a monthly basis? and at what bandwidth?

512kb Telephone
    256kb Internet

How much does a typical Call Center Manager get paid monthly?
    30-60k

How expensive are consultants? and how much do they help?

15k onwards (depending on quality required)

We are in the cost analysis phase. If this bears out we would be moving on this within the next three months or so.

More information is required.

We would be more than willing to discuss this further.

Radhakrishnan.K

Looking to establishing a Call Center in India

I’m looking for some information like:

How much is connectivity Internet, telephone access on a monthly basis? and at what bandwidth?

What are the authorities involved?

To whom should we approach for getting all type of permission for setting up call centre?

zaq

Hi Will,

I am based in UK and doing the spade work for establishing a call center in Pakistan, as it is the fast growing ‘HOT SPOT’ for this business as compared to other sites around the globe.

I have all the comparative data for this business and required info. for the whole project. That I can share with you.
    Thanks

Deepak Phatak

Does anyone have a comparative data to set up a Call Center in the Software Park in Pune, India? We are exploring possibilities in Pune. Please advise.
    Best Regards. Deepak

Amritraj

Hi Deepak

I am based out of Pune too and am in the business.

I dont see why u want to set a Call Center at STPI ( I assume thats what you mean by Software park)

The only third party Call Center that exists and does well in Pune is M Source( MPhasis BPO arm) the rest are bit players and havent gone very far at all

Setting up a Call center in the STPI premises will mean that you have to work with their SLA’s on redundancy and up times etc that they offer. While I am sure they are pretty good, I am not sure how you can work with them

Amrit

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.