Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

VOIP setup consulting

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 21 years ago by Ajai Bhatnagar.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Subhash

I’m a US based company looking to setup in India with 25 seats for inbound calls.

I’m looking to hire a firm/individual in India who has done this for another company before.

I’m looking for turnkey solution for equipment selection and equipment installation. In addition, will be responsible for timeline development and guidance for obtaining appropriate licenses.

I’m also open to buying an existing firm.

Interested people/firms should let me know how to contact them directly.

[Moderator’s note: Postings where contact detailed need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Ajai Bhatnagar

Why do you want to set up your own? Reliable outsourcing is available easily

A S Shivaprakash

Dear Subhash,

ANy idea where you would want to set this up ?

I am frm Hyderabad & we have done similar projects for clients in Hyderabad & would be very intersted to engage with you as well.

Please provide us more details of the requirement.

Regards

Shiv

Nagaraj

Dear Subhash,

We have just completed establishing outbound call center in Mumbai and Bangalore, using ASP Model.

Our technical team could give you more details.

Do let me know if you are still interested?

Thanks,

Nagaraj

Ajai Bhatnagar

Dear Nagraj,
    Could you please publish your deatils. I am interested in knowing about your Mumbai center for business outsourcing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.