Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Need a call center to conduct campaign

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Frank DeCastro

We need a call center in India to conduct an outbound B to B campaign for our company. No brokers please. Direct parties only.

We will be the direct client for this purpose. First campaign will be a test. If all goes well, the campaign will be continuous and will be increased in size each quarter.

Hourly rate is fine. Need to start ASAP. Please respond with contact info.

Thanks.

Raj Bhattacharyya

Frank,

I have a call center in india who can do your project. I am in the US. We have a 300 + seater call center in mumbai and shortly opening up one in bangalore. How many seats are you looking at? May be we can help each other.

regards,

Raj

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where such details need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs.]

Ramandeep Singh

Hi Frank

We are in process of setting up a 100 seater call centre at Mohali, India. We shall be starting the business from June 2003 onwards & would be interested in carrying out your campaign.

Pls get back to us asap.

Thanks
    Raman

Frank DeCastro

Gentlmen,

The project would have to start ASAP so June would not be an option. Open to the number of seats available. Could be ten, could be a hundred depending on the results.

We have six inhouse reps successfully doing it now and it is easy to get results but we have the resources to carry it out on a much larger scale.

Note: Post your contact details on this board if you are interested in this project as we are not going to make our contact info public for competitive reasons.

Frank DeCastro

Rohit,

Got your message. Will be contacting you shortly. Looked at your website and will need further clarification on your company.

Thanks.

samir ghuge

hi! i would like to have more details about contract before publishing the contact info is it possible? Kindly revert here.
    Thanks
    Samir

Samir

hi! Whasts the base of this project.
    Thanks
    Samir

Raj Bhattacharyya

Hello Frank,

I posted a message earlier. I am looking forward to talking to you. I will be able to start this project right away. Contact me at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
    Raj Bhattacharyya

Samir

hi! Frank
    Few days and no msg from you on forum can u kindly update me about the status so that we can take the discussion furhter.
    Thanks
    Samir

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.