Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

need to outsource business-overflow

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ramchandran

I need to outsource some business overflow(Outbound). Interested parties can contact me with their profile at [Deleted].

This deal will be lucarative because I am not going to charge upfront fees.

The profile should contain:
    1. Infrastructure.
    2. Experience in this industry.

Thank you.

[Moderator’s note: Contact details removed. Postings where such details need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs.]

Interested in your job

Hello! Ramchandran
    We are situated in Indore and are into software development(for Corporate clients). We are really interested in your proposal.
    Presently we have a set up of 1500 sq.ft. and are workinh with seven P4’s.
    Please write to us in detail about the type of job you have ,manpower requirements, initial investment pattern and the turnover that we can generate in the initial year.

The moment we get info. from you we will be sending you our profile in details and will go further with the whole proceeding.

Expecting to hear from you soon,

With regards

Sudipto

LP

Hi,

We have outbound experience and
    needed infrastructure in place.
    Should we get in touch with you ?

LP

Bob

Hi Ramchandran,

We are located in Costa Rica and have been in business for over 5yrs. We have a listing in the directory under rest of the world.
    We are know as Access Outsource and our website is at http://www.accessoutsource.com
    you can reach me directly through my email at bob.don@accessoutsource.net

coopss

Hi Ramachandran:
    We would be interested in your proposal. For further discussions please post your contact details, or may be we could also post it, if you request it

Coops

[Moderator’s note: Postings where contact detailed need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is required to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.