Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call center for sale

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    vikas jain

Interested in buying a fully functional or closed down call center in/or around delhi.

nor

hi vikas:
    we would be intersted to know more about your sell. Let us know what facility you have or what type of equipments you have.

nor

Gagan

Hi Vikas,

if u r intrested in buying a call center in delhi, then tell me of what capacity do u require, n exactly what more r u looking for.

Rutul

I wanted to start the call center. so pls give some more details about yr call center. what r the equipment u r using.

Olya

We are interesred what equipment do you use (Avaya or other)

Bob

We are looking to acquire a profitable Inbound call center grossing $2-$5 million.

palani

Hello Bob.don,
    i can help you to acquire a Outbound call center which is running well in chennai with the 24 agent capability in the same investment category.
    please let me know whether you are interested.
    palani.

Amrit

Hi Bob

I work as an investment consultant in the arena and can offer multiple options in buying out of existing call centers in different locations

Please do get in touch

Amrit

Anil

Hello to all the people,

I would like to know the cost involved in setting up a call center. I would like to be advised if it is better to buy a call center or to setup one on my own. I would like to setup an out bound call center in Hyderabad as I have some plans.

Regards,
    Anil

Amrit

Anil

Cost involved in settinup a call center is like USD 6000 to USD 10000 per seat and atleast 100 setas if you want to do anything with the business

So you are talking about atleast 600,000 to a million dollars

Anil

Amrit,

Thank you very much for giving rough estimates. I’m based in LA and I have some plans of outsourcing medical insurance claims processing from hospitals here.This would be a out bound Call center. The way I planned, I don’t need to more than 15 call center executives initially. So can I get my work done from the existing call centers in India, which are doing similar projects, or should I go in for my own setup?

Amritraj

Anil

for that kind of capacity i dont think you ought to be looking at any set up of your own

there are clear possibilities of doing this within other existing capacities.

If you are planning this as a business then may be you can look at ownership in part or full or some such structure

In your earlier posting you had indicated hyderabad as your proposed destination.

While i have nothing for or against hyderabad i would think you should consider a host of factors before you can finalise destination as also vendor you would use

While working with a third party vendor you would like to look at his strengths and weak points and butress some of them through special structures before you go ahead

Amrit

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.