Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

setting up a call center

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mahtab

i want to set up a call center in the near future in guwahti assam .i need the information of how to start off with the project .if someone feels that he/she can help please fell free to contact me.

Jyotsna

Hi Mahtab,
    Please let me know what exact information you require? What aspect of call center?

Palak

Hi mahtab,
    We already are providing business in Asssam.How to contact you.

to palak and jyotsna

i want toknow right from the start everything one has to know about how to set up a call center
    palak

Jyotsna

Hi Mahtab,
    Could I have ur mail-id or contact number where I could send you the detailed information.
    Also let me know whether it would be an inbound(only to recieve calls)or an outbound(to carry out telemarketing activities)or both if u have decided on the same.
    I would also like to know whether ur setup would be an international or a domestic call center.

[Moderator’s note: Postings where email addresses need to be exchanged are considered commercial, and the person posting is requested to pay a small fee towards our marketing costs. Messages that accepted free of charge on this forum will have contact details removed.]

deepak

hi jyotsna can you send me details of call center set up

jayant

Hi Jyotsna.This is Jayant.I need some information regarding setting up of a inbound c.c and BPO urgently ..my preffered location is North East India and i am a trained call center professonal

do sent some latest bussiness infomations as soon as possible.

A S Shivaprakash

Dear Jayant,

We are into call center technology provisioning.

Please let us know wht kinda help u require.

Would be glad to be of assistance.

Regards

Shiv

rakesh agarwal

i am java professional . i want to set my own bpo company can anybody help me out.
    can anybody give me details what is it ? and how can we get contracts?

regards
    guttu

Kam Patel

Hi Mahtab:

Our company details are stated elsewhere in the forum discussion under the paid reply section with our contact address, you may find out there and get in touch with us.

I am well aware about your state of Assam and shall be pleased to see that something starts there.

Thanks,

Kam Patel
    GLOBAL COLLABORATIONS

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.