Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Call Center in Goa

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Ajai Bhatnagar

We are looking to outsource business for one of our clients. We need at least a 100 seater in Goa.

Anyone there?

Sunil Karnatki

If you need someone with 8 years Call center experience then here I am. I have been associated with call centers that range from banking products to logistics to paging, property and IT products. I am interested in working for a Call center only and if it is based in Goa then I would like to take a look at the options.

Ajai Bhatnagar

Dear Sunil,
    Locate a call center for me in Goa and we would definetly consider you.

Ashwin Fernandes

Dear Ajai,
    As of today, only BSNL has got a call centre in Goa and that too a 20 seater plus. There are local small companies with a couple of operators running call centres. If you need a fully setup call centre than Goa is not the place.

Ashwin Fernandes

Samir

hi! I have call center if you give more details it will be great and than we can publish our contact info also.
    Thanks
    samir

Ajai

Hi Ashwin and Samir,
    Thanks for your replies.
    Ashwin,
    Its surprising to note that a densely English speaking state like Goa is out of the major growth Industry. Any reasons?
    Samir,We need to buy/lease a call center with at least 50 seats. What more details would you need.

Ashwin Fernandes

Hi Samir,

It is great to know that you have a call centre in Goa. Please give me your contact details and I would definately want to work out something.

Regards
    Ashwin

Sunil Karnatki

Hi Samir, can you pls let me know where your call center is located and what is the size and nature of business done there. What is the technical setup used and who your clients are. If this is interesting you have an Operations guy right here.

Ashwin Fernandes

What is the type of infrastructure you are looking for? We have a 10 pc setup and can increase it to even 30. Please provide more details so that we can publish our contact details

Sunil Karnatki

What is the kind of connectivity that you have and what is the redundency built in moreover what is the bandwith that you provide and what is the compression that you would use for the voice component?

Sunil Karnatki

Did this take off finally ? Is it opertional now ?

sneha

hello,
    could anyone gimme an idea of the investment in a 10 seater call centre. I’ve read somewhere that it could be beween 6-15 lac rs. That sounds petty , though.
    And can a call centre be opened at a place like udaipur in rajasthan??

darren

hi sameer,
    it”s great that to know that there is a call centre in goa .I would to work out there ,please tell me more about it.

rakshanda sheikh

their so much english speaking talent in goa thats been recruited else where..someone should seriously try consider setting a cell centre in goa.it sgoing to make a difference to our youth

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.