Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

call center outsourcing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    faisy

we are a software dev company based in UK … we want to outsource a 30 agent call center for one of our product in paksitan or india.

need help?

Also can anybody list out,what are the things one need to look for the selection of the outsourced company.

Roxana

Would you welcome a East European company for this outsourcing project? Our core competencies are on helpdesk, we offer services in English, French, German.

About the second part of the question, our international clients usually look for culture proximity, technical skills, service quality, production costs.

Ajai

Hi Faisy,
    We are Consultants in the area of helping offshore clients in selection of outsourcing sites. We are listed as Cara STI Knowledge under consultants on this web site.
    Please contact us ,in case you want us to provide us the list of selection critera/select the site for you.
    Regards,

LP

Hi Faisy,

We are up and running Call center in mumbai and have some spare capacity.

Should we get in touch ?

LP

Faisy

We operate four call centers in US and have set up capacity in India. I would be most interested in discussing your requirment.

Vimal Singh

Prajaakta

Hello Faizal,
    Please give more details.

Dhawal Shah

Hi Faizal,
    can you please give me your E-mail add

Sam

Hi! Faisy
    If the project stil alive let me know. Lookign forward to help you out with my experience in this field. Can give you a full proof BP.
    Thanks
    sam

ashutosh joshi

hi Faisy

iam a interprenuer and looking to invest and open a call center in india, mumbai.
    i have the infrastructure and gathered the know how personaly by working for one. as per your request in the forum your company is looking for a 30 seat center is something i was looking for to startup with.
    i have been working personaly in one of the most best call centers in mumbai and for the most tuffest process i.e technical process. hence have gathered information on what are needs 0f the clients. i have a made group of our own with trainers with teaching accents, verbiage, customer courtsey.
    looking for a right oppotunity to jump to and make our selfs a name to reckon with.
    thanks and regards
    ashutosh joshi

Ash

If you want – I can put you in touch with at least 3 senior people in the UK (Brit’s not wanting to be biased) who have done this.

sam

hi! Ashutosh
    if you can display your contact info i can offer you a campaign..
    Thanks
    Samir

Sam

HI! Ashutosh
    I’m waiting for you to display your contact information of yahoo or msn or email id so thatwe can communicate you need to hurry if you want this contract as only 72 seats are left now…
    Thanks
    Sam

ashutosh joshi

hi Sam

i will work out and display my contact info here.
    till that if u can hint to the offer you have in mind for me.

spartan

Dear faisy,

We can give you guidlines for searching the right outsourcing company.

And extend the support, if needed, in outsourcing the work.

provided you could publish a commercial message.

with regards
    spartan.

Sam

Its outbound contract with flat rate structure of $10/hr/agent i have 75 seats so if u want do it fast.
    Thanks
    Sam

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.