Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

certiffied voice and accent training

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 144 total)
  • Author
    Skill Search

Hi,

We running training programs for the trainers and for the agents. We provide certification program for the trainers. We also need trainers for freelance programs.

rajnish kanth

hi,

I’d like to know if there is any cd available in the market which can help me in accent neutralization and voice modulation. I want to know abt all the softwares available in the market with their prices.

Pal

How to generate neutral accent or fluency in english ?

Is there any institute in Gujarat for the same?

Kindly reply.

manoj

hi!

I’d like to know if there is any institute providing certified voice and accent training in bangalore.

Skill Search

Hi Everybody,

Well there is no CD and there are no other courses but if you could get us more people in your city. We wont mind coming over and training you people. We dont charge too much. We have seen good results over the last 8 years. Trainings are conducted by Trainers from the USA. You get first hand information as well exposure.

Thank you

Manik

Hi,

I’d like to know that what call centre want? What they do required?

Kamalakannan. B

Hi,
    This is kamal……

Just i want a known the best institute for spoken english training in chennai.

I understand english but i cannot speak fluently with others. pls. advice me regarding this i can not talk to anybody. Plz suggest me the better course through which i can learn english &i could improve my personalty.

How can i speak easy in english?

How can i attend the interview in ansering wise?

sourabh

hi,
    I’d like to know if there is any institute provide voice/accent/fluency/ full training in Bangalore .
    plz,send their details.

faheem -saeed qadri

AOA saeed sahab
    i have read your message some where in this forum about the technology using in call centers ,and u said that u should use IPLC,what i want to know is that i have heard a software five9 ,what they say is that you dont need any hardware after their software ,except og computers handsets and media gateway ,is that right ,and if so then what is the IPLC then
    i really need your reply
    thankyou very much for your concern
    with regards
    faheem

Saeed Qadri

Dear Fahim,

i have responded to you in your thread and leaving this thread to just discuss voice and accent training related discussion.

Regards
    Saeed Qadri
    Voxel

IMTIAZ

HI
    Hi, I am looking for voice and accent trainers in CHENNAI

Keegan Lee

I am an American residing in Chennai. I have taught English in the past in Seoul, Korea and am now considering opening up an Accent Reduction training center in Chennai.

Any thoughts on the kind of response such an enterprise would receive?

This center would offer a variety of services such as American English accent training, American cultural studies, and idiomatic English just to name a few of the subjects.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Maitabi Banerjee

hi all,
    if u want to improve accent then before joining an institute try and read this book ‘Pronouncing Dictionary” by Daniel Jones.I am sure it will be of great help if u utilise it effectively….
    Regards
    Maitabi

Minal

Hi there,
    Are there any classess in Mumbai, nearby andheri or in Thane area, which has a structured English speaking programme who can guarantee to improve a person English fluency after attending it for specific duration. If yes, where can I get the addresses of such course?

I would like to improve the conversation for interviews, public speaking, and to hadle the foreign customer.I can write english well, but cannot speak fluently.. Can anybody guide me to get help in improving the flunecy?

nvamshi

i want know what is a telephonic rount how to interact the people in the call center for telephonic round

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 144 total)
  • The forum ‘Call center’ is closed to new topics and replies.